Forehead Medical Infrared Thermometer Online
- Limited Stock
Medical Infrared Thermometer
- Non - Contact
Accurate to +0.2 degree's
Fast at measuring body temperature
Easy to use with large screen display
No returns or refunds
For business/wholesale enquiries please email us at [email protected]
Delivery Charge is applied on orders on all thermometer orders
Normal Delivery charges apply on Masks ordered with other products from our website
Discounts do not apply
Medical infrared thermometer is an accurate way of reading temperature. The Thermometers can be used to accurately read your or someone you may be caring for temperature.
These thermometers are designed to give you fast temperature within 0.5 seconds. They have an accuracy rate at +0.2 degrees. The thermometers will automatic alarm the user if the temperature is greater than 38 degrees. There is a large screen display with a backlight to give you a clear reading.
These thermometers are helpful when you need an accurate and fast reading in times if you have a fever or a cold.
The thermometer can measure body temperature, measure water temperature, measure room temperature, and measure milk temperature.
This is a non-contact thermometer
CE marked product
Batteries are not included
Guaranteed accurate Concentration (%) of CBD
The Hemp we grow is Organically Certified
Produced under pharmaceutical Control. Tested by 3rd party labs
5 star rating - See why people love CBD ARMOUR
Shop Infrared Thermometer UK
An infrared thermometer is a thermometer which gather temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation sometimes called black-body radiation emitted by the object being measured. They are sometimes called laser thermometers as a laser is used to help aim the thermometer, or non-contact thermometers or temperature guns, to describe the device's ability to measure temperature from a distance. Some of the best features of infrared thermometer are:
- Limited stock: We offer only a limited number of our medical infrared thermometer devices. Order now before our supply goes out of stock.
- Non - Contact: Our medical infrared thermometer's way of measuring a person's surface temperature is non-contact, meaning, the device doesn't need to touch the individual's skin. Because it's non-contact, cross-contamination risk and the virus transmission is reduced. Hence, non-contact medical infrared thermometers are important during a viral pandemic.
- Accurate to +0.2 degrees: A medical infrared thermometer with a high reading accuracy is typically about +0.2 degrees. The worst accuracy in temperature error is at 1 degree. Accuracy in temperature readings is important. A point increase and decrease in readings in temperature is a big deal.
- Fast at measuring body temperature: Our medical infrared thermometer quickly reads body temperature, that's why it is ideal for both domestic and professional use. It is estimated that the sensor would read your temperature in seconds. Our device's longest temperature analysis is as short as seven seconds.
- CE certified: Our medical infrared thermometers are CE certified. A CE certified product has met the European standard of safety, health, and environmental protection requirements. With that said, you can be assured that what you're buying from us is an authentic medical infrared thermometer brand from the EU.
- Easy to use with a large screen display: One of our infrared thermometer's best features is its large display. Testers can navigate the device easily and quickly because the visuals are clear and huge.
As for the proper handling of the product, there are certain things to take note of.
- Device and environment preparation
- Don't test near a radiant heat source. Avoid testing in direct sunlight or any environment with abnormally unreal room temperature.
- Gauge if you're testing in normal room temperature. You can typically use the medical infrared thermometer in an environment with a temperature between 60.8-104 ºF (16-40 ºC).
- Allow the medical infrared thermometer to adjust to the environment before using it. 10 to 30 minutes of exposure to the environment will do.
- Preparing the person to be tested
- The forehead of the person should be clean and dry.
- The person's temperature in the forehead shouldn't be caused by any external factors such as the heat outside, excessive clothing, facial astringents, and so on.
- If the person came from a strenuous activity like biking, it's advisable to let him rest before taking his temperature.
The actual step by step instructions of using the device
- Hold the sensing area of the infrared thermometer perpendicular to the person's forehead. Prevent the person from moving too much, or it will yield a slightly different reading.
- Do not let the sensing area of the device touch the bare skin of the person's forehead.
- Don't touch the sensing area of the device with your hands. Keep the sensors clean and dry.
- Read the readings on display.