CBD Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs
Gone are the days when you thought dessert bombs are way too complicated to make. With this simple yet delicious CBD chocolate coconut fat bombs recipe, it'll be an absolute favorite of yours in no time.
Replace your highly processed, refined sugary afternoon snack with this CBD chocolate coconut fat bombs. You can even put them in your morning coffee for an added boost and flavor. Pop them in your mouth anytime, as they're tiny and easily stored in containers.
Put them in your little containers and pack them on any occasion. Whether a snack in the office or a picnic by the beach, these tiny fat bombs will not disappoint.
Would you like to give it a go? Then, check out my simple CBD chocolate coconut fat bombs recipe below:
Things to prepare:
- A teaspoon of honey
- Half a cup of coconut oil
- Half a cup of coconut butter
- Half a cup of cacao powder
- Two drops of CBD oil
Tools to prepare:
- Baking pan
- Baking sheet
- Muffin cups
How to prepare things:
- In low heat, melt your coconut oil on a saucepan.
- Put in the cacao powder on the saucepan. Whisk with a spatula until there are no lumps left.
- Add your honey in. Stir everything until all the ingredients finely marry each other.
- Prepare your baking pan. Cushion your pan by putting a baking sheet on it. Distribute the semi-cooled mixture evenly in six muffin cups on the pan with the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate mixture hardens.
- Turn your stove into low heat again. This time, melt your coconut butter on your saucepan.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Let it cool for 5 minutes and drop in your CBD oil. Whisk the CBD oil in the coconut butter mixture.
- Remove the hardened chocolate mixture from the refrigerator. Add the coconut butter and CBD oil mixture on top of each muffin cup.
- Refrigerate again for 30 minutes or until the coconut butter, and CBD oil mixture had semi-hardened.
- Let it out and enjoy it. It's best to keep your CBD chocolate coconut fat bombs in the refrigerator when you don't plan to eat them yet.
So there you have it. You'll absolutely nail your first chocolate coconut fat bombs as they're easy to make. I hope you enjoyed baking this recipe as much as I did. Trust me. You won't regret baking these delicious bombs. Keep your mornings and afternoons on a high note with these delicious recipes. Please share them with your family and friends because nothing tastes better when shared.