Delivery to Europe and Rest of the World
Orders placed from Monday (12.00am) to Saturday (11.00am) (not including bank holidays)
- UK Within 1 to 3 working days (Sent Via Royal Mail 1st recorded post service)
- Western Europe within 1-5 working days (Sent via tracked service)
- Eastern Europe within 1-5 working days (Sent via tracked service)
- Worldwide -N/A (Please note: Delivery times will depend on the country, these will vary, Sent via a tracked service)
- Uk Delivery - Free on all Orders
- Europe Delivery - Free on Orders above £50/ and £9 on Orders below £50
- World Wide Delivery - N/A (Will depend on the country, different charges apply)
Delivery to UK
Please follow the steps below:
- Find the status of your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history. This will display outstanding and previous orders. Click through to view your order and you will be able to see the date your order was dispatched and your tracking number.
- Please check your email to see whether you have received a dispatch confirmation. This email will confirm the estimated delivery date for your order and tracking number, if your order has been sent on a tracked service.
- If your order has been dispatched, please check the delivery time scales to see when your order should arrive.
- You can check the order delivery status by tracking your order on the Royal Mail website. You will need your tracking number to track the delivery status.
Countries we deliver to -
- ' We currently do not deliver to the countries on the list below: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, New Zealand, Russia, Slovakia, USA'
All orders placed, which are being delivered within the Europe or UK will not be charged VAT.
Orders with a delivery address outside Europe or UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be made by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the Europe or United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. We do not accept orders from the United States
We offer various payment methods for your order including:
- Visa Credit/Debit
- We are sorry but we are unable to accept cheques or postal orders.
We take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
All prices shown on our website are inclusive of all applicable local taxes and duties for delivery to Europe or UK and are correct at the time they are entered on to the system.
We reserve the right to alter product prices on the website without notice. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate and up-to-date.
Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
If your payment has been declined, the card details in your account may not match the details held by the bank or card provider.
Please check the following information on your payment details:
- Have you entered the correct expiry date
- Does the billing address and postcode you entered match the details held by your card provider
- Do you have sufficient funds available on the card
- Has the card you paid with expired? If so you will need to enter the details of a different card
- If your bank has declined our request for payment then you'll need to contact them directly.
How DO I Return an Item??
In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our Customer Service Team (info@CBDArmour.co.uk) with your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return
- We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
- You'll need to package the item securely and include a completed copy of the returns form inside of your parcel.
- If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault is.
- When you return your item please remember to ask the courier for a receipt which you should keep as proof of sending until you have received your replacement or your refund.
- We can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if there is a quality issue with your goods. We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
- We will replace any faulty items like-for-like, or if the item is no longer available, will refund the original payment method.
- Our returns policy is valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
Please see our return policy. - T's & C's
Once we have received your item at our warehouse we will process your return within 48 hours. You should expect to see your refund in your account within 14 working days of receiving your refund update email, please note some banks may take longer than 14 working days to process refund payment.
If you have not received your refund and it has been 20 working days since receiving your refund update email, please contact our Customer Service Team (info@CBDArmour.co.uk) .
Placing an Order
It's easy to place an order with us. Once you have found the product you would like to purchase:
- Click add to basket to put the item straight into your basket or click through to the item page and then choose to add to basket or go to checkout.
- You can then view your shopping basket and go to the checkout or continue shopping.
- Select from your stored details which address you would like your item to be delivered to. If this is the first purchase you have made and are registering, you will need to complete the required details.
- Select your preferred delivery method
- Select from your stored payment options how you would like to pay. Again if this is your first order you will need to enter these details.
- Please remember to check your order details before submitting your payment for processing.
Click on 'View basket' at the top of the page.
You will see the description, price and quantity of each item currently in your basket.
You can change the quantity by using the +/- buttons, or remove the item altogether by clicking 'x'.
All successful orders will be shown in the order history section of your account. If an order is not visible in this section then it is likely that the order has been unsuccessful.
There are a number of reasons why an order hasn't been successful. It could be owing to the payment not being accepted or the order being placed under a different account
If you wish to double check whether an order has been placed please contact our Customer Service Team (info@CBDArmour.co.uk) confirming the postcode with which you registered and we will be happy to investigate this further for you.
CBD Armour Reward Points are automatically added to your online account every time you shop with CBD Armour or use your unique referral code to recommend someone to CBDArmour.co.uk. These points can be exchanged online at any time and allow you to get even more money off your CBD Armour purchases.
There are two ways to earn CBD Armour Reward Points:
- CBD Armour Loyalty Points – you earn points every time you spend with CBDArmour.co.uk
- CBD Armour Referral Points – you earn points every time you recommend a new customer to CBD Armour using your unique CBD Armour Referral Code.
You can spend your CBD Armour Reward Points at any time for any purchase from our website.
To check your current points total, simply:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “Your Account” at the top right of the screen.
- Then select the “Reward points” tab.
This will display a full breakdown of how you have earned your points, as well as your current total points available to spend.
When you want to redeem your points, follow these steps:
- At checkout, you will be reminded of your CBD Armour points total under the section “Reward Points”.
- Type in the number of points you wish to convert and click on “Use Rewards Points”.
- Your points will then be automatically converted into currency and deducted from your order.
- Your new total payment required will be shown.
Simply continue through the payment steps to complete your purchase as normal.
For every new customer you recommend to CBD Armour, you earn 500 Reward Points when they place their first order.
In order for us to track who you recommend, it is essential that you insist they use your unique CBD Armour referral link when they register. If they do this, they’ll also receive a 500 reward points so it’s a win-win!
To help you easily recommend CBD Armour to friends and family, you can send an email from within your account which will include your unique CBD referral link. To do this, simply log in to your account by clicking on Your Account in the top right of the screen. Select the “Referred Freinds” tab and at the bottom you will find a short form to complete.
Things to remember
- When you register with CBD Armour you are automatically given a unique CBD Armour Referral Link. Log into Your Account to find out what yours is.
- Give out this code to as many people as possible recommending them to try CBD Armour.
- For every £1 you spend with CBD Armour, you earn 1 Reward Point. Each point is worth a penny, so if you spend £100 on your order, you would earn 100 points which converts to £1 off a future purchase.
The points really do add up - we know because we see how much customers save when they spend them!
Watch out for special CBD Armour Points promotions from time to time for the chance to earn extra points.
Is CBD Oil Legal
Yes CBD Oil from Industrial Hemp is legal in the EU and UK.
CBD V THC
Our products contains the compound CBD (Cannabidiol). Our products do not contain THC (<0.2%) which is the psychoactive compound the can create the euphoria/high effect. You have nothing to worry about, you get the health benefits of CBD without any adverse effects. Our products are produced from Industrial Hemp which are very low in THC (<0.2%).
Diamond and Silver CBD Oil:
Drop 2 to 4 droplets of the CBD oil under the tongue with the pipette provided and let it remain there for a few minutes; swallow any excess. This can be repeated 2-3 times a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
If you have specific condition or illness, we recommend you take advice from your health practioner.
Our website contains general information, it does not contain medical information.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your health care practitioner before taking any nutritional supplement.
The information provided is not advice and should not be treated as such.
You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
CBD Armour does not sell or distribute any products that violate European or United Kingdoms Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
All ingredients are from Industrial Hemp
Please note: THC levels are Below 0.2% as required by EU Regulations
CBD Armour makes no claim that the information and products on the website are available, appropriate or legal outside Estonia. All information provided by CBD Armour, through this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes. This should never be interpreted as a recommendation to undertake a specific action. Using the information for illegal activities is at your own risk. CBD Armour does not warrant that the information on the website is up-to-date or accurate.
You’re taking full liability for personal injury, damages, punitive measures, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from CBD Armour. CBD Armour, its owners and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
We do not encourage the illegal use of our products. We strongly advise you to consult your solicitor if you have any doubts.
Our products do not have any medical value. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.