CBD Infused Classic Victoria Sandwich Recipe
A little fancy and contrary to the norm desert which is especially b.a. British classic the Victoria sandwich which is also CBD infused.
This cake is unique as its name because it was a favorite to queen Victoria with her afternoon tea. We have made our version of CBD infused with this sponge cake that has no comparison with any other available cake these days but you can have this CBD infused classic Victoria sponge cake as their perfection and simplicity.
This version of the Victoria sponge cake sandwich is our version of CBD-infused cake with cream and jam filling. There are a couple of ingredients you can swap with your favorite ingredients. This CBD-infused sponge cake is a beautiful dessert to serve in the evening or on any occasion.
How to Make CBD-infused classic Victoria sandwich
Ingredients for Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe:
- 150 grams of softened unsalted butter.
- 150 grams of caster sugar.
- 3x large eggs.
- 150 grams of self-raising flour.
- 3 tablespoons of whole milk. You can use any other non-dairy milk of your choice as well.
- A few drops of CBD oil or cannabidiol.
- One and a half cups of whipped cream.
- 5 tbsp Icing Sugar (increased depending upon the taste)
- A few drops of vanilla extract.
- Strawberry jam or raspberry jam 3-5 tablespoon.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade first.
- Now line the parchment paper (baking paper) and grease the baking tray properly. Since this cake is a sandwich you have to take two baking trays or cut them into two halves.
- Add caster sugar and butter into the large mixing bowl and mix until it gets fluffy.
- Now you have to add on eggs and beat them together one by one. Add self-raising flour afterward. You can do this and the mixer or by your hand and fold gently with the help of a spatula or any other tool.
- Add your milk to give them a smooth kind of consistency. Add some vanilla extract drops into it too. I'm very sure of not making this batter very much runny.
- Add 3-4 drops of CBD oil.
- Now put this mixture into a baking tray. Since we are making a sandwich you have to divide the mixture into two springform cake tins.
- Bake until the cake becomes golden brown and spongy. Insert the toothpick and check that out.
- Take both of the cakes out and let them stay for a while to cool completely to room temperature on the wire rack.
- Now we have to make the fluffy whipped cream. Beat some cream with the icing sugar to have this amazing fluffiness.
- For assembling spread some strawberry jam on one of the bases before topping with the cream and add the second base and dust with icing sugar topping up with this whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
You can variate the recipe with any other berry of your choice. You can even use other flavors of jam to have a contrasting taste. This CBD-infused classic Victoria sponge cake recipe is itself very light and delicious. You can have the benefits of CBD together with the taste of berry goods.