Strawberry Banana and Flax Smoothie with CBD
This invigorating mix of strawberry, banana, flaxseed, and more, will keep you going the whole day. Even if you only have 5 minutes to spare in the morning for whipping up a smoothie solution, this recipe will serve you well. This fruity smoothie for breakfast is not only good for you. It's great for kids too. You can pack this for you and your kids' lunch.
This smoothie recipe is pretty simple to make. You just have to combine almost everything in a powerful blender and blend away. Good thing if you have a high-powered blender, but if your blender can't handle that much amount, you can put the ingredients gradually with little splashes of water to help fasten the blending action. A great tip to keep in mind is the use of almond milk to thicken your smoothie solution.
Best for: Breakfast
Best served with: Peanut butter sandwich
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
Things to prepare:
- A cup of spinach
- A quarter cup of flaxseed (grounded)
- CBD oil (amount should be according to what's indicated in the pamphlet).
- A cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 banana
- A cup of Greek yogurt (plain or sweetened)
How to prepare the recipe:
- Add all the following ingredients to a high-powered blender:
⦁ A cup of spinach;
⦁ A quarter cup of flaxseed (grounded);
⦁ CBD oil (amount should be according to what's indicated in the pamphlet).;
⦁ A cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh);
⦁ Two banana;
⦁ A cup of Greek yogurt (plain or sweetened).
- If you don't have a high-powered blender, try to gradually put in the ingredients one by one. You can use water to aid your blender in blending your smoothie ingredients fast.
- Toast your bread and spread a generous amount of peanut butter in it.
- Enjoy and store the rest of the smoothie in the freezer.
- If you like the smoothie to be milky, try to add some almond milk into the blender.
- You can use a basic blender but be sure to take care of it by gradually blending in one by one, the ingredients. Occasionally add water to the blend. This will ease out a bit the effort of your blender.
- Keep your smoothies chilled. Store them in your freezer overnight.
- Try to keep the sugar at a minimum but if you like a bit of sweet kick, add some honey into the mixture.
This smoothie recipe is a blend of sweet fruity flavors with a kick of spinach and flaxseed. It's an easy way to include fruit and vegetables in your system every morning. This smoothie will be your family's favorite in no time.