CBD INFUSED STRAWBERRY AND BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH FLAX
Make a Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe at Home with CBD Oil and Flax
This invigorating mix of CBD oil, strawberry, banana, flaxseed, and more, will keep you going the whole day. Even if you only have 5 minutes to spare in the morning for whipping up a smoothie solution, this CBD recipe will serve you well. These delicious strawberry banana CBD smoothies for breakfast is not only good for you. It's a great organic drink for kids too. You can pack this for you and your kids' lunch.
This delicious strawberry banana CBD smoothie recipes is pretty simple to make. You just have to combine almost everything in a powerful blender and blend away. Good thing if you have a high-powered blender, but if your machine can't handle that much amount, you can put the ingredients gradually with little splashes of water to help fasten the blending action. A great tip to keep in mind is the use of almond milk to thicken your CBD smoothies solution.
You can also use frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, or ice cubes to give your CBD smoothie that cold feeling. The CBD oil added to the smoothie is healthy, and it has lots of health benefits that can boost your immune system. This CBD drink blend of banana strawberries and CBD oil is healthy and perfect for people who do want to take several fruits in liquid form. You can add other ingredients to your smoothie like vanilla, honey, coconut, yogurt, milk, and blend. You'll definitely enjoy this delicious CBD drink.
Best for: Breakfast
Best served with: Peanut butter sandwich
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
Things to prepare strawberry banana smoothie recipe:
- 1 cup of green spinach
- A quarter cup of flaxseed (grounded)
- CBD oil (amount should be according to what's indicated in the pamphlet).
- A cup of strawberries (can be frozen fruit)
- 2 bananas (can be frozen banana)
- A cup of Greek yogurt (plain or sweetened)
How to prepare the CBD recipe:
- Add all the following ingredients to a high-powered blender:
- A cup of spinach
- A quarter cup of flaxseed (grounded) (also, chia seeds can be added)
- CBD oil (amount should be according to what's indicated in the pamphlet)
- A cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- Two banana
- A cup of Greek yogurt (plain or sweetened).
- If you don't have a high-powered blender, gradually put in the ingredients one by one. You can use water to help your machine blend your smoothie ingredients fast.
- Toast your bread and spread a generous amount of peanut butter in it.
- Enjoy and store the rest of the CBD smoothie in the freezer.
Tips to Prepare a strawberry banana smoothie!
- If you like to make this smoothie milkier, try to add some almond milk or coconut milk into the blender.
- You can use a basic blender to make CBD infused smoothie but be sure to take care of it by gradually blending in, one by one, the ingredients. Occasionally add water to the blend. This will ease out a bit of the effort of your machine. Blend until smooth.
- Keep your CBD smoothies chilled. Store the smoothie in your freezer overnight.
- Try to keep the sugar at a minimum but add some honey into the mixture if you like a bit of sweet kick.
This CBD smoothie recipe is a perfect blend of sweet fruity flavors with a kick of spinach and flaxseed. It's an easy way to include fruit and vegetables in your system every morning. This CBD-infused smoothie will be your family's favorite drink in no time.