CBD INFUSED MOROCCAN SPICED SWEET POTATO NOODLES RECIPE
This savory quick and easy-to-make recipe is a complete package and a must-add to the basket of your favorite recipes. From healthy to delicious, it’s everything you want in simple Moroccan sweet potato noodles. It’s packed with fresh vegetables, spices, and your favorite CBD oil. If you love sweet potatoes then you need to try these gluten-free sweet potato noodles today and impress your family and friends with this exotic yet delectable dish.
Moroccan Spiced Spiralized Sweet Potato Noodles Recipe With CBD Oil
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: Serves 4
Please Select the Appropriate Ingredients for Maroccan Sweet Potato Noodles:
- Fresh 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and spiralized)
- Juice from a small lemon
- ¾ cup of water
- A spoonful of tomato paste
- A can of fresh diced tomatoes
- A sprinkle of crushed black pepper
- Sea salt (add to taste)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- A sprinkle of coriander
- A sprinkle of cumin
- One medium-sized fresh zucchini (chopped thinly)
- A can of chickpeas
- Half a cup of green olives (chopped)
- One onion (chopped)
- A dash of olive oil
- CBD oil (the amount is according to what the package recommends)
Tools to Make Sweet Potato Noodles:
- A large skillet with a slightly deep bottom
- Spiralizer (manual or automatic spiralizer)
- Knife for chopping
- Cups and spoon for measuring
Instructions to Make Sweet Potato Noodles:
- Turn your stove’s heat to medium. Place your large skillet over it. Drizzle a dash of olive oil, coating the surface of the skillet. Add the onion. Saute for about 4 minutes or until the onions moistened and softened.
- On medium heat, add olives, chickpeas, and zucchini to the skillet and saute. Then add cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and crushed black pepper to the mixture. Cook for 6 minutes or until the zucchini seems to soften.
- Add your tomato paste, diced tomatoes, water, and lemon juice. Gently mix the contents of the skillet at this point. Cover the skillet with its lid and cook until the mixture simmers down.
- Add the spiralized sweet potatoe and mix gently. Cover with lid and cook for at least 6 and a maximum of 8 minutes. After 6 minutes, check the texture of the sweet potato CBD-infused noodles.
The texture should be al dente or something that resembles a well-cooked pasta. If the CBD-infused noodles is still quite solid, cook it for another good 2 minutes. Take extra care with your sweet potato CBD noodles. If it’s too mushy, the CBD noodles will break in the cooking process. If it’s too solid, it’s not cooked and will not serve nicely.
- Once you’ve achieved your desired thickness and consistency, season the dish with salt. Season it according to your taste. Add a bit more black pepper if it’s not too spicy to your taste. However, you might need to consider some of your guests’ preferences.
- Let the dish cool down for a bit then add your CBD oil into the mixture. Adding CBD oil at the right time is crucial. If you add the CBD oil when the dish is too hot, it might evaporate the CBD product contents, and if the food’s too cool, it might not mix well with the dish.
Note: Spiralizing is turning any edible (but mostly vegetables) into a CBD-infused noodles form by use of a manual or automatic spiralizer. Spiralizing is often done when the vegetable is still raw. Spiralizing is a healthy alternative for starchy pasta. And do not forget to add to the basket of your delicious dishes this tempting Moroccan spiced sweet potato CBD infused noodles skillet with CBD oil recipe.