MOROCCAN SPICED SWEET POTATO NOODLE SKILLET WITH CBD OIL
This savoury one-pan wonder is a complete package and a must add to basket of your favourite recipes. From healthy to delicious, it’s everything you want in a simple Moroccan dish. It’s packed with vegetables, spices, and your favourite CBD oil. Try this dish today and impress your family and friends with this exotic yet delectable dish.
Moroccan spiced sweet potato noodle skillet with cbd oil recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: Serves 4
Ingredients to prepare:
- A large sweet potato (peeled and spiralized)
- Juice from a small lemon
- ¾ cup of water
- A spoonful of tomato paste
- A can of diced tomatoes
- A sprinkle of crushed black pepper
- Salt (add to taste)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- A sprinkle of coriander
- A sprinkle of cumin
- One medium-sized zucchini (chopped thinly)
- A can of chickpeas
- Half a cup of green olives (chopped)
- One onion (chopped)
- A dash of olive oil
- CBD oil (the amount is according to what the package recommends)
Tools to prepare:
- A large skillet with a slightly deep bottom
- Spiralizer (manual or automatic spiralizer)
- Knife for chopping
- Cups and spoon for measuring
- Turn your stove’s heat to medium. Place your large skillet over it. Drizzle a dash of olive oil, coating the surface of the skillet. Add the onion. Saute for about 4 minutes or until the onions moistened and softened.
- On medium heat, add olives, chickpeas, and zucchini to the skillet and saute. Then add cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and crushed black pepper to the mixture. Cook for 6 minutes or until the zucchini seems to soften.
- Add your tomato paste, diced tomatoes, water, and lemon juice. Gently mix the contents of the skillet at this point. Cover the skillet with its lid and cook until the mixture simmers down.
- Add the spiralized sweet potato and mix gently. Cover with lid and cook for at least 6 minutes and a maximum of 8 minutes. After 6 minutes, check the texture of the sweet potato noodles.
The texture should be al dente or something that resembles a well-cooked pasta. If the noodles are still quite solid, cook it for another good 2 minutes. Take extra care with your sweet potato noodles. If it’s too mushy, the noodles will break in the cooking process. If it’s too solid, it’s not cooked and will not serve nicely.
- Once you’ve achieved your desired thickness and consistency, season the dish with salt. Season it according to your taste. Add a bit more black pepper if it’s not too spicy to your taste. However, you might need to consider some of your guests’ preferences.
- Let the dish cool down for a bit then add your CBD oil into the mixture. Adding the CBD oil at the right time is crucial. If you add the CBD oil when the dish is too hot, it might evaporate the CBD product contents, and if the food’s too cool, it might not mix well with the dish.
Note: Spiralizing is turning any edible (but mostly vegetables) into noodle form by use of a manual or automatic spiralizer. Spiralizing is often done when the vegetable is still raw. Spiralizing is a healthy alternative for starchy pasta. And do not forget to add to basket of your delicious dishes this tempting Moroccan spiced sweet potato noodle skillet with cbd oil recipe.