Energizing Chocolate CBD Latte Recipe
If you stopped taking coffee because of certain reasons like palpitations may be, don't be sad. There are a lot of alternatives to coffee. One of the alternatives I found online is delicious chocolate CBD latte. Lucky you because I'm here to divulge to you a latte recipe that you could put your CBD oil into. This delicious CBD infused latte uses the best ingredients to make the recipes.
The chocolate used in this recipe is cacao. Cacao has this dark and rich taste that'll surely energize you in the morning. However, you can use other types of chocolates too white or dark it doesn't matter, just make sure that it's according to your taste. There are also other natural options you can decide to use in your drink that gives it a refreshing taste. You can include milk, vanilla extract, sugar, or any other extract or flavor of your choice.
This recipe is also flexible. You could add in some cinnamon or cayenne powder on some days that you feel like spicing up your drink. My absolute favorite is putting mint leaves on it. It adds an extra tea-like feel to my latte. If you like minty things, go on and try this tip! The instructions to prepare this drink is simple.
In this article, I'll show you what to prepare and what to do to get your energizing chocolate CBD latte done perfectly. Good luck!
Prep time needed: 5 to 10 minutes.
Serving proportion according to this recipes: 1
Things to prepare:
- One drop of your CBD oil.
- Aromatic flavoring of your choice. It could be a dash of cinnamon, mint, cayenne, vanilla extract, cardamom, edible lavender, and more.
- A pinch of salt.
- A spoonful of honey or maple syrup.
- A spoonful of cacao powder or two tablets of cacao (if it is in solid form).
- 1 cup of unsweetened milk.
How to prepare:
- Put all the ingredients in the pot except the CBD oil.
- Turn on the stove. It should just be on low fire. Whisk away the liquid texture slowly until you don't find any clumps anymore.
- Remove the pot from the stove. Let it cool for a while, and put a drop of your CBD oil in.
- Get your mug or tall glass with ice cubes on and pour your almost-close-to-room-temperature liquid mixture.
- If you like your drink hot, no need to put ice cubes on your tall glass. Just pour it in and enjoy
- Enjoy it chilled or hot, and don't forget to share it with your family and friends!
Things to keep in mind:
- This recipe is designed for one serving. Add the measurements according to the proportions set in this recipe.
- You can change cocoa if you are allergic to it or if you simply don't like its raw taste. You can change cocoa for milk chocolate, white chocolate, tablea, dark chocolate, or anything. You can buy it in your local baking store or supermarket.
And there you have it. You just made your very own energizing chocolate CBD latte that you can enjoy in any part of the day. I usually enjoy this in the morning or anytime I feel down. This is a non-complicated way of avoiding caffeine and, at the same time, adding your CBD oil mixture in. You can serve it either chilled or hot, and you definitely can make it any time of the day.