Cookies and Cream CBD Cheesecake Bites
This recipe will remind you of the best Oreo bite imaginable. It's creamy and crunchy at the same time. It's a dream come true for cookies and cream lovers like me. You can exclude CBD oil if you want to, and the recipe will still stand alone. However, if you absolutely would love to put CBD oil in this dish, then fire away. If you feel like going natural all the way, you can substitute your sweeteners with either stevia, honey, or maple syrup.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of Bites: 14
Things to prepare:
For the cookie
- 4 drops of vanilla cream;
- A spoonful of ghee;
- One egg;
- One teaspoon of baking powder;
- A quarter cup of any sweetener (honey, stevia, maple, or sugar);
- 4 spoonfuls of cacao powder;
- Half a cup of almond flour.
For the filling
- 2 drops of CBD oil;
- A quarter teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- A quarter teaspoon of stevia or sugar;
- A cup of cream cheese;
- Half a cup of almond butter.
How to prepare the recipe:
For the cookie base
- Preheat your oven of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, toss your salt, baking powder, cacao powder, and almond flour and mix.
- Add the egg and the ghee in the pot too and mix well.
- Place your cookie dough on a clean flat surface.
- Form them as cookies and make spaces from each cookie of about 1 inch in the baking sheet.
- Please put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take them out and let your cookies cool down. Once they feel crumbly and cool to the touch, crumble your cookies.
For the cream cheese filling
- Place all your ingredients for the cream filling in a bowl and mix. The filling should be nice and fluffy.
- Fold in half of your cookies.
- Combine your cream cheese filling, and your cookie crumbles as you would make them form bite sizes.
- Put your cookies and cream CBD cheesecake bites in the freezer and enjoy them later with your friends!
And that's how you make dreamy cookies and cream CBD cheesecake bites. If you want to impress your friends, this recipe is a surefire way of doing the job. Good luck on your next dessert recipe adventure!