CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups Recipe
CBD Chocolate Cup with Peppermint Recipe
People are into peppermints lately, whether it's because of summer or the collective boredom in this quarantine season. Pepper-mint doused drinks, mists, and water baths are everywhere. Since infusing peppermint seems to be the new trend, I've decided to concoct a recipe with peppermint and CBD (cannabidiol or CBD oil).
This CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups is easy to make and tastes delicious. The infusion of mint in the recipe makes the chocolate cups so refreshing and vibrant. The mixture of white and chocolate in this recipe explodes and melts in your mouth all at the same time. This recipe has just the right amount of sweetness, but if you want to amp up the sweet meter, then, by all means, add more maple syrup or honey.
Total Servings: 6 cups
Prep time: 40 minutes
Things to prepare CBD peppermint chocolate:
For the chocolate:
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
For the white chocolate
- A quarter cup of cacao butter.
- Two spoonfuls of cashew butter.
- A quarter cup of coconut butter.
- One teaspoon of vanilla.
- Half a teaspoon of peppermint oil or extract.
- Two spoonfuls of maple syrup or honey (add or lessen according to your taste).
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- CBD oil(Refer to the pamphlet for allowed amount).
- A quarter teaspoon of matcha powder.
Tools to prepare gluten-free dessert :
- Wooden spatula for your whisking action
- Six peanut butter cup molds
- Double boiler
- Teaspoon for measuring
- Tablespoon for measuring
How to make Chocolate Cups with CBD and Peppermint:
- In a pan, melt your chocolate chips in low fire.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly into the bottom of 6 peanut butter cup molds. Store them temporarily in a freezer until they harden.
- Combine the following ingredients in a boiler:
- A quarter cup of cacao butter
- Two spoonfuls of cashew butter
- A quarter cup of coconut butter
- One teaspoon of butter vanilla
- Two spoonfuls of maple syrup or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- You can always add certified and organic hemp extract. Adding sugar cocoa butter is intended to diagnose treat better.
- Whisk until everything is smooth and well-mixed in full spectrum.
- Add the following in the double boiler and whisk in full-spectrum until smooth:
- CBD oil
- Half a teaspoon of peppermint oil or extract
- A quarter teaspoon of matcha powder
- When your white chocolate is ready, pour it over the hardened dark chocolate in the cups. Place them in the freezer and wait for 20 minutes before you serve.
- Store the extra cups in the freezer.
You can modify the recipe's amount per serving or double and triple them to increase the number of cup molds. Use organic products and CBD per cup as alternatives for the recipe's ingredients if you're into the vegan stuff.