CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups
People are into peppermints lately, whether it's because of summer or the collective boredom in this quarantine season. Pepper-mint doused drinks, mists, and water baths are everywhere. Since infusing peppermint seems to be the new trend, I've decided to concoct a recipe with peppermint and CBD (cannabidiol oil).
This CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious. The infusion of mint in the recipe makes the chocolate cups so refreshing and vibrant. The mixture of white and dark chocolate in this recipe explodes and melts in your mouth all at the same time. This recipe has just the right amount of sweetness, but if you want to amp up the sweet meter, then, by all means, add more maple syrup or honey.
Servings: 6 cups
Things to prepare:
For the chocolate
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
For the white chocolate
- A quarter cup of cacao butter.
- Two spoonfuls of cashew butter.
- A quarter cup of coconut butter.
- One teaspoon of vanilla.
- Half a teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Two spoonfuls of maple syrup or honey (add or lessen according to your taste).
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- CBD oil (Refer to the pamphlet for allowed amount).
- A quarter teaspoon of matcha powder.
Tools to prepare:
- Wooden spatula for your whisking action
- Six peanut butter cup molds
- Double boiler
- Teaspoon for measuring
- Tablespoon for measuring
How to prepare the recipe:
- In a pan, melt your dark chocolate chips in low fire.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly into the bottom of 6 peanut butter cup molds. Store them temporarily in a freezer until they harden.
- Combine the following ingredients in a double boiler:
⦁ A quarter cup of cacao butter
⦁ Two spoonfuls of cashew butter
⦁ A quarter cup of coconut butter
⦁ One teaspoon of vanilla
⦁ Two spoonfuls of maple syrup or honey
⦁ 1/8 teaspoon of salt
Whisk until everything is smooth and well-mixed.
- Add the following in the double boiler and whisk until smooth:
⦁ CBD oil
⦁ Half a teaspoon of peppermint extract
⦁ A quarter teaspoon of matcha powder
- When your white chocolate is ready, pour it over the hardened dark chocolate in the cups. Place them in the freezer and wait for 20 minutes before serving.
- Store the extra cups in the freezer.
You can modify the recipe's amount per serving or double and triple them to increase the number of cup molds. Use organic products as alternatives for the recipe's ingredients if you're into the vegan stuff.
To get more CBD-infused dessert and savory recipes, visit CBD Armour's blog at (https://cbdarmour.co.uk/blog) and discover new favourites.