CBD Infused with Carrot Cake
Carrot cake is a classic dessert anybody could prepare regardless of what you infuse it with. For the coming holidays this year, even when the world is at its feet, prepare this delightful CBD infused carrot cake and watch your family's faces lit up.
Things to prepare:
For the cake:
- Half a teaspoon of nutmeg
- A teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- CBD oil (amount should be according to what the product's pamphlet instructs)
- One and a half cups of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- A pound of baby carrots (grated through the use of a food processor or blender)
For the cream cheese icing:
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 cups of sugar
- 2 eight-ounce packs of cream cheese
- 2 sticks of butter
Tools to prepare:
- Large mixing bowl
- Large pyrex dish or cupcakes.
How to prepare things:
For the cake
- Preheat the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your eggs, vegetable oil, and CBD oil using a spatula.
- Add the vanilla extract and baby carrots in the bowl. Mix well.
- Add in your flour. Mix well.
- Put your cake mixture either in a large pyrex dish, round cakes, or cupcakes.
- Put them inside the oven until they turn golden brown. When you think they're baked, poke the cake with a toothpick and see if they come out wet or dry. If they're dry, that means your cake is baked. If they're wet, your cake needs more baking.
- Let your cake cool for at least an hour before putting your icing on. The heat would melt away your icing if you put too soon.
Tips for the cake! You can add dried fruit on the cake if you like. You can add walnuts or raisins.
For the icing
- Let your mixer beat your butter until it turns smooth.
- Add your cream cheese gradually to the mixer.
- When the mixture turns smooth, slowly add the sugar.
- Finally, add the vanilla extract. Keep a smooth icing consistency.
- Put the icing on the exterior of the cake.
- Chill your CBD-infused carrot cake and serve it cold.
Are you nervous about infusing CBD for a dessert like this? Don't be. CBD is a compound from the hemp that was made legal in several countries and states. CBD or cannabidiol is different from THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. CBD is not psychoactive, meaning it can't get you high.
Worried about quality? Don't be. There are various credible CBD oil companies out there that give you real and concentrated CBD.