CBD Infused Homemade Hot Sauce Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Are you tired of the usual CBD infusion? Fret not. Try something drastic such as this natural CBD-infused homemade Hot Sauce. CBD hot sauce is not easily found everywhere, but it is easy to make, so you might as well make one. Who knows, this can even be a business in the future. Plus, it's gluten-free!
Homemade hot sauce with CBD can be used with pizza, eggs, fried chicken wings, etc. CBD oil in the CBD hot sauces reduces your pain and calms you.
How to Make Hot Sauce with CBD at Home
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour and 35 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Recipe type: Condiment
- Serves: 500 ml
Ingredients to Make Hot Sauce Recipes:
- CBD oil (the amount is according to the recommended dose per serving)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 3 spoonfuls of honey (or any organic sweetener such as coconut sugar, coconut nectar, or maple syrup)
- 100 grams of fresh sliced pineapple
- 250 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoonfuls of salt
- 4 and a half spoonfuls of olive oil
- 1 garlic head
- 100 grams of Romano peppers (vertically sliced in half)
- 120 grams of red chili peppers (hot peppers)
- 50 grams of Scotch chilies
Step by step instructions for How to Make Homemade Hot Sauce:
- Roast your garlic in an oven. Preheat your oven of up to 180°C or 350°F. Cut the top ½" from your head of garlic and place it on the shiny part of your tin foil. Pour 2 spoonfuls of olive oil over it and add a dash of salt.
- Close the foil as if you're wrapping the garlic as a present. Place it on a baking tray and roast it in the oven for about 50 to 55 minutes.
- Roast your chilies and Romano peppers. Place your tin foil on top of the baking tray. The shiny part of your tin foil should be facing up. Evenly distribute your chilies and Romano peppers on the foil. Pour 2 spoonfuls of olive oil over the chilies and Romano peppers and add a dash of salt.
- After 50 to 55 minutes, your garlic should be roasted. Partially unwrap the foil where your garlic is. Put the tray back in the oven together with the tray containing chilies and Romano peppers. Roast them for 10 minutes. Slightly mix the chilies and Romano peppers and roast for another 3 to 5 minutes. Take out the Scotch bonnet peppers. Then continue to roast the rest for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pull the two trays out of the oven. Let the chilies, peppers, and garlic cool down for a few minutes to room temperature, and then proceed to pull out the stalks from the chilies and peel the garlic cloves. If there's any excess olive oil, don't throw them out. Instead, transfer them into another clean container. You can use them later as a sort of oil spice for salads.
- Place all the remaining ingredients for CBD hot sauce except for the CBD oil in a blender. Blend until everything is combined and the texture becomes smooth (the consistency should feel like hot sauce's.
- Transfer the blender's contents into a pan. Turn your stove on to low heat, and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes. Turn off the fire and let the mixture cool. Then, you can drop your CBD oil which is the final step leading to the making of CBD hot sauces.
- Using a funnel, transfer the contents of the pan to a clean bottle.
- CBD hot sauce is ready to be used.
Make this CBD homemade hot sauce so that you don’t have to add to the cart whenever you go for buying groceries.