CBD Infused Apple Pie White Hot Chocolate Drink
A way to have a delicious, and relaxing drink is to make it your own. With the holidays and winter fast approaching, creating this simple CBD infused apple pie white hot chocolate will not only warm your body but will also bring forth that holiday spirit everyone is craving to have.
CBD oil as one of the star ingredients of this recipe can boost the taste and experience of this warm drink for the upcoming holidays and season. Here are what you need to create this delicious drink:
Tools for preparation:
- Small saucepan
- Electric Blender
- 2 cup mugs
- Measuring cups
For Apple Cider Syrup
- ½ cup apple cider
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
For White Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups of your favorite milk
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons apple cider syrup
- CBD oil (refer to recommended dosage)
For Apple Cider Syrup:
- In a small saucepan, mix together ½ cup apple cider, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, and ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice. Boil it over medium-high heat. Allow it to bubble until it is reduced to about ¼ cup and becomes syrupy, for about 4-5 minutes. After it is done, set aside.
For White Hot Chocolate:
- Add 2 cups of your favorite milk, ½ cup white chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons of apple cider syrup to your electric blender. Begin blending at low speed, and work your way up to the highest speed.
- Blend for about 6-7 minutes until all the white chocolate chips are melted, and the mixture is hot.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the 2 cup mugs.
- Add CBD oil into the mugs. (follow the recommended dosage prescribed by your physician).
- Top it off with extra cinnamon or whipped cream if desired.
- Serve hot.
You can now enjoy your CBD infused Apple Pie White Hot Chocolate without exerting much effort and at the comfort of your home. These ingredients and tools are also widely available in your local market or stores.
The drink itself is really good for the holidays. The apple cider reduction and combination of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg give this drink warm and comforting notes that are found in a slice of apple pie. And it is also an excellent choice for staying warm on a chilly evening.
Typically, when being used for culinary or consumption purposes, you’ll find CBD in oil form and can simply drop it into drinks, desserts, soups, or consume it straight! A good rule of thumb, as with any new supplement, is to start with a dosage around the recommendation of your physician and increasing or decreasing as you feel comfortable.