Amazing CBD Cookies Recipe With Paleo Chocolate Chips
AMAZING CBD INFUSED PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIE BARS
Are you itching to try the new CBD paleo chocolate chips cookie bar recipe? Try to make it with this CBD paleo chocolate chip cookie recipe. A plus side of baking CBD cookie bars is making it in the paleo version (or whatever version) and adding several ingredients like your favorite CBD oils. Chocolate chip cookie recipe with CBD infused are always simple to make and delicious.
You can add 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp coconut flour, and any other ingredients of your choice. If your aim of eating this snack is toward a standard sleep, then you should be ready to sleep to your satisfaction. This all depends on the amount of CBD oils you need to use. CBD infused Chocolate chip cookies will be your favorite snack in no time.
With the right steps and ingredients, you can make this CBD paleo chocolate chips cookie bar. You don't need to go to a culinary school to recreate this recipe. You can directly refer to the instructions below on how to make it.
First, you need to complete the tools to prepare and the ingredients. When that's done, bake away through our instructions below.
Tools to prepare:
- Parchment fit for an 8x8 baking pan.
- An 8x8 baking pan.
- A spray bottle with oil inside.
- Two bowls.
- A spatula.
Things to prepare:
- Half a cup of chocolate chips (keep it dairy-free).
- 1 tsp baking soda.
- 1 egg.
- A quarter teaspoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 cup of flour.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Two drops of CBD oil.
- Half a cup brown sugar.
- Half a cup of butter.
How to prepare the recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray oil on the surface of your 8x8 baking pan with the use of a spray bottle, or you can simply rub the surface with oil. Do not overspray. It should just be enough to cover the whole surface with oil.
- Put your parchment paper on your baking pan. Make sure to line the parchment perfectly on the surface of the pan. Cover all the possible surfaces of the pan.
- In a bowl, mix the following with a spatula: One teaspoon baking soda, a quarter teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of flour, a tsp vanilla extract, a teaspoon of cinnamon, half a cup of sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the following with a spatula: 1 egg, two drops of CBD oil, and half a cup of butter.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls. Stir well until you get the consistency of a luscious goo. Adjust the consistency with the use of eggs or flour.
- Mix in your chocolate chip in the final batter.
- Layer on top of the parchment with your mixture.
- Put your baking pan inside the oven and let it bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the hot pan from the oven and serve this snack when cold.
And there you have it. You just made your very own amazing CBD cookie bar with paleo chocolate chip. This recipe is made using natural home products and edibles.
In a total time of 25 minutes, your CBD cookies with the chocolate chip will be ready. Put it in a wrapper, slice it in squares, or just eat it as it is. Share it with your family and friends who don't mind eating a bit of CBD products in their gluten free chocolate paleo dessert.