Amazing CBD Infused Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Are you itching to try a new chocolate chip cookie bar recipe? Try to make with this recipe. A plus side of baking your own chocolate chip cookie bar is you can make it in the paleo version (or whatever version) and add several ingredients like your favorite CBD oil.
You don't need to go to a culinary school to recreate this recipe. You can directly refer to the instructions below on how to make it. First, you need to complete the tools to prepare and the ingredients. When that's done, bake away through our instructions below.
Tools to prepare:
- Parchment fit for an 8x8 baking pan.
- An 8x8 baking pan.
- A spray bottle with oil inside.
- Two bowls.
- A spatula.
Things to prepare:
- Half a cup of chocolate chips (keep it dairy-free).
- One teaspoon of baking soda.
- one egg.
- A quarter teaspoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A cup of flour.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Two drops of CBD oil.
- Half a cup of sugar.
- Half a cup of butter.
How to prepare the recipe:
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray oil on the surface of your 8x8 baking pan with the use of a spray bottle, or you can simply rub the surface with oil. Do not overspray. It should just be enough to cover the whole surface with oil.
- Put your parchment paper on your baking pan. Make sure to line the parchment perfectly on the surface of the pan. Cover all the possible surface of the pan.
- In a bowl, mix the following with a spatula: One teaspoon of baking soda, a quarter teaspoon of salt, a cup of flour, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, a teaspoon of cinnamon, half a cup of sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the following with a spatula: One egg, two drops of CBD oil, and half a cup of butter.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls. Mix well until you get the consistency of a luscious goo. Adjust the consistency with the use of egg or flour.
- Mix in your chocolate chip in the final mixture.
- Line the surface of the parchment with your mixture.
- Put your baking pan inside the oven and let it bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
And there you have it. You just made your very own amazing CBD infused paleo chocolate chip cookie bar. Put it in a wrapper, slice it in squares, or just eat it as it is. Share it with your family and friends who don't mind eating a bit of CBD oil goodness in their desserts.