VIVA FIESTA TURKEY WRAP WITH CBD
Are you tired of your usual office lunch meals? Don't you think it's time to amp up your daily lunch breaks? This Viva Fiesta Turkey Wrap with CBD recipe is sure to bring fire to your lunch meals. It's called Viva Fiesta for good reason because it is a Fiesta in a wrap. The explosion of several flavors in one bite will leave you wanting more.
The Viva Fiesta Turkey Wrap with CBD oil recipe is easy to make and pack. So many people enjoy this easy to make recipe because of the inclusion of hemp oil. The CBD oil infused in this recipe has several health benefits. It may also give your food a natural sweet taste. Making this easy recipe without CBD oil won't give you the delicious and perfect VIVA Fiesta turkey. In just a few minutes of following my recommended way of making this recipe, you will become well rooted in making this sweet meal.
Below is a comprehensive instruction on how to make your very own Viva Fiesta Turkey Wrap with CBD oil recipe.
Serving number: 4 (Still can be increased by adjusting the number of ingredients).
Approximate preparation time: 10 minutes
Things to prepare:
- Half a cup of shredded cheese (any types of cheese would do)
- Half a cup of carrots (in matchsticks; chop them as thinly as you can)
- Half a cup of lettuce (roughly chopped but not too fine)
- Four spoonfuls of cream cheese spread (add as much as you like)
- Half pound of turkey breast (cooked or pan-seared)
- Four Tortillas
- CBD oil (amount should be according to the dosage indicated in your CBD oil brand's pamphlet).
How to prepare the recipe:
- Lay out your tortilla. One spoonful of cream cheese for each tortilla. Spread the cream cheese on top of the tortillas.
- Spread a layer of lettuce on each tortilla.
- Add the turkey. Two slices of turkey on each tortilla.
- Next, add an even amount of carrot sticks to each tortilla.
- Add an even layer of shredded cheese on the final layer.
- Finally, drop your CBD oil on top of the layer.
- Start on the side of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla pressing down gently. Once rolled, press the wraps firmly.
- Let the wraps sit on the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Slice them into as many slices as you can.
To save time, you can make this wrap at night. Make sure to add a thin layer of cream cheese to prevent the wrap from getting soggy the next day.
Cut your wrap in as many cuts as you want.
Feel free to add salt or sugar and vegetables like jalapeno and spinach.
If you want huge wraps, use a larger tortilla, and try to double the number of your ingredients.
You can prepare these delightful wraps the night before your working day. Keep them in a clean and dry container that you can easily fit in a bag and refrigerator. I'm excited for you to try this recipe. Take the time to share this, and your friends will thank you.