CBD White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe
White CBD chocolate chip cookie Recipe with peppermint is perfect for the holiday season. They are chewy, toothsome, and can also make a great gift or dessert year-round. You can use candy canes to give it a little crunch, and add a little bit of that CBD oil to give it a little more kick. There is no need to add dark chocolate in these cookies as dark chocolate will spoil the taste and color of the cookies.
White CBD Chocolate Cookies Recipe with Peppermint Recipe
This gluten-free white CBD chocolate chip cookie is made with peppermint and white chocolate chips added with some drops of CBD oil making them the perfect cookies, perfect for Christmas parties.
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 8 mins
- Total: 23 mins
- Servings: 24 pax
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar (white granulated sugar)
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened room temperature
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract 1
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 crushed candy canes
- 24 doses of CBD oil (optional)
- cookie icing optional
- parchment paper
- The first instructions preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the baking soda, baking powder, flour, and salt together in a bowl then set aside.
- Mix the sugar and butter on medium-high with an automatic mixer until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- While the mixer is still on, add the egg, vanilla extract, and then the CBD oil. Mix them for about 1 minute or until you achieve the perfect batter consistency that suits well to your preference.
- Set your mixer to low and add the flour mixture little by little. Scrape the sides of the bowl and avoid adding too much at a time.
- Add in the crushed candy cane and white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Sprinkle some flour in the mixture if it is still sticky. Stir well.
- Scoop some dough using an ice cream scoop if available and form them into balls. Line them up on the baking sheet and flatten them a bit.
- You can add more crushed candy cane on top and press them lightly into the flattened cookie dough.
- Bake the oven at 340F for around 8 minutes keeping on low heat and let it cool down on the cooling rack.
- Add some cookie icing if you want to add a little bit of sweetness.
- Make sure you’re not using too much flour because it can make the end product a little more crumbly and dry and it will definitely not melt in your mouth. This will also make them have a chalky taste which you wouldn’t want to happen.
- Do not bake them for more than 8 minutes if you want the cookies to stay just perfectly chewy and gooey. They may appear to need more time to be baked but just enough because the cooling down process will settle them into just the perfect blend.
- You can also use cashew butter or cocoa butter instead of simple butter to enhance the taste.
- You can eat the cookies along with some whipped cream.