Vegan CBD Infused Risotto: Perfect Balance of Healthy and Comforting Food
Risotto is a well-loved dish because of its savory and fulfilling taste. Once you took a tiny bite of risotto, you won’t resist its creamy and rich texture. If you are looking for the perfect savory dish to put your CBD oil into, no questions asked, vegan risotto is the best dish. It is a plant-based meal made from healthy ingredients and cooked to be tasty and even better. If you have decided to cook this meal, you may need 1 tbsp olive oil, chopped vegetable, rice, and other ingredients. Below is the complete guideline for cooking a vegan risotto with CBD oil. You’ll find the ingredients that you need to prepare, step-by-step instruction, and the things to keep in mind while cooking this dish. With the right steps, you should be serving this meal as dinner.
Let’s get started.
Things to prepare:
- Grated cheese; (parmesan cheese)
- Chopped parsley;
- 3 tablespoons of vegan butter;
- 1 and a half cup of Risotto rice;
- 2 packs of sliced brown mushrooms;
- A drizzle of olive oil;
- 7 cups of vegetable broth;
- Chopped onion;
- Two drops of CBD oil.
Step by step instruction:
- Drizzle oil into your pot. Heat your pot for 30 seconds. Sautee’ your onions until they turn limp.
- Put your sliced brown mushrooms in the pot. Cover the pot. Cook your mushrooms until they produce their own moisture.
- Add your risotto rice. Mix them well with your mushrooms and onions.
- Add your vegetable stock (2 and 1/2 cup) into the pot. Mix all the contents well. Cover the pot. Let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock again and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until the stock is boiling.
- Check your risotto. You are in the last stage of cooking if your rice is getting big and soft. If they are still hard, keep on adding vegetable stock and simmer it for a few minutes more.
- Turn off your stove. Wait for 5 minutes of cool time. Then, add your vegan butter. Make sure your vegan butter melts nicely into the pot’s contents.
- Season your risotto with salt and pepper, then add two drops from your CBD oil.
- Add your chopped parsley and vegan cheese.
Things to keep in mind:
- Cook everything on medium heat. You don’t want to overcook or undercook your risotto.
- Make sure your vegetable broth has no pieces of vegetables. If there is, strain it and then remove it.
- The times stated in the step-by-step instructions are not absolute. You can change them if you want, according to what you see. Each cooking tools are different. The time your risotto cooks differs on the kind of pot and cooking tool you are using.
- Lastly, don’t forget to enjoy your cooking session as well as your eating session with friends and family. Try this vegan risotto recipe with CBD oil now. It’s perfect for rainy days, winter, and dinner dates.
Try this vegan risotto with CBD oil recipe now. It is a great dish for any weather and occasion plus, you get to maintain your vegan diet but still enjoy your favorite risotto dish with this recipe. This vegan risotto is also the perfect dish to combine your CBD oil with. What a bargain!