Vegan CBD Chocolate Cherry Scones Recipe
This recipe is an easy-to-make recipe of chocolate cherry scones that you can make CBD chocolate cherry scones in under an hour and has minimal ingredients of up to 10 items.
These vegan CBD-infused chocolate cherry scones are perfect for breakfast afternoon snacks alongside, afternoon tea, and after dinner dessert sesh. Plus, you can put different toppings of your choice in your scones to make it the perfect breakfast afternoon snack which is also gluten-free. Put some whipped cream on or cut up fruits and bring a different taste to your CBD chocolate cherry scones vegan.
This can be used as a snack alongside some tea or even dessert. It's made for the perfect and best experience.
Vegan CBD chocolate cherry scones
Things to prepare easy CBD infused chocolate cherry scones:
Easy to make CBD chocolate dessert with a gallop of vegan whipped cream. It requires an hour and requires just 10 ingredients these make for a perfect dessert recipe.
- 2 teaspoons of orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3/4 cup of plain almond milk
- A quarter cup of dark chocolate chips
- Half a cup of cherries (chopped)
- 5 spoonfuls of coconut oil (in solid form)
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder 1
- One-third cup of organic sugar (cane)
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour (unbleached if you want to stay with the vegan theme or self raising flour)
- CBD oil or simple vegan CBD (amount should be according to what the pamphlet of the product instructs)
- Vegan whipped cream( you can choose unsweetened plain one)
- 1 2 cups of cane sugar.
Tools to prepare vegan CBD chocolate cherry scones
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper or a silicone mat
- Big bowl
- Fork or pastry cutter
- Cutting board or any clean surface
- Dough cutter
How to prepare:
- Preheat your oven up to 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine the following ingredients and mix them in a mixing bowl:
- flour (self raising flour)
- Add the solid coconut oil to the same bowl. Use a fork or a pastry cutter to cut in the solid coconut oil. Mix until the contents of the mixing bowl resemble fine crumbs.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix well until the contents of the bowl form into a dough-like form. If you think your dough is too dry, add a tablespoon or more of your plain almond milk.
- The clean surface or cutting board should be lightly floored. Put the dough on top of the lightly floured surface and start forming it into a large circle. To be exact, it should be about 8 inches wide and 1/2 an inch thick. Cut them into 8 triangles like you would in a pizza. Separate the scone triangles and put them into your baking sheet.
- Bake your scones for 20 to 25 minutes until your scones resemble a golden brown appearance. Remove the baking tray from the oven and cool your vegan scones on the wire rack before serving.
- Check your ingredients' background. They all should be vegan if you want to stick to the vegan theme.
- You may or may not use CBD oil in this recipe.
- You can stack your scones in a refrigerator if you want to serve them cold.
- Aside from 1 4 cups of cherry, you can also add other fruit varieties like strawberry, grapefruit, and the likes.