Tomato Vinaigrette Infused with CBD Oil Recipe
Don't you just love it when all your condiments are infused with CBD oil? If you're a CBD oil fan like me, you'll know what I mean. I love infusing CBD on my mustard, mayonnaise, soy sauce, tomato paste, and so on. It's a quick fix when you want CBD to be incorporated into a certain food. For example, in making a spaghetti dish with CBD, you don't have to take time to add CBD to the cooking process. You simply have to use your stocked tomato sauce with CBD to create a special spaghetti dish with CBD oil. So today, I'm going to give you a sneak peek into how one of my condiments gets to be infused with CBD oil.
Tomato Vinaigrette is one of the condiments that I make sure I'm regularly well-supplied. I use it for my vegan burgers, spaghetti, bolognese, pasta, salad and more. The Tomato Vinaigrette recipe is easily one of my favorite condiments to get my CBD oil in. Feel free to copy or modify my recipe below.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 (you can modify this by doubling or tripling the default amount of ingredients below).
Things to prepare the CBD infused olive oil and tomato vinaigrette :
- A teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Half a cup of red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or you can use CBD infused olive oil
- 2 tsp CBD oil (amount should be according to what the product's pamphlet instructs per serving)
- A cup of chopped cherry fresh tomatoes (room temperature)
Tools to prepare:
- Large saucepan
- Blender or food processor
- Mason's jar
How to prepare:
- Bring your heat to medium and heat your large saute pan. Drizzle your infused olive oil into the large saute pan surface and let it heat up.
- Once the surface of the pan reaches medium-high and slightly starts smoking, add in your 1 cup of chopped sweet cherry tomatoes. Casually mix them constantly until the cherry tomatoes are soft and allow the tomatoes to start losing their plumpness. Once your cherries start blistering, turn off the heat and keep them cool at room temperature.
- Once your tomatoes are cooled, put them in a blender together with the rest of the ingredients. Blend them as is until the contents turn into a puree.
- Taste the puree. Adjust the seasonings or some ingredients you can add Dijon mustard according to what taste's good to you.
- Put the puree in a mason's jar or any jar that can accommodate your puree volume. Keep it tightly sealed. Refrigerate it immediately and store it in the middle part of your refrigerator.
- Instead of cherry tomatoes, you could use regular chopped tomatoes and allow more cooking when you use them.
- Add more olive oil to the mixture if you want your vinaigrette to have more liquid into it.
There you have it. You just did your very own Tomato Vinaigrette Infused with CBD Oil. I hope you enjoyed this healthy recipe you can follow us for more. Browse on more CBD oil recipes that are rights reserved and make the ones that you like this quarantine season.