Tomato Vinaigrette Infused with CBD Oil
Don't you just love it when all your condiments are infused with CBD oil? If you're a CBD oil fan like me, you'll know what I mean. I love infusing CBD on my mustard, mayonnaise, soy sauce, tomato paste, and so on and so forth. It's a quick fix when you want CBD to be incorporated on a certain dish. For example, in making a spaghetti dish with CBD, you don't have to take time to add CBD into the cooking process. You simply have to use your stocked tomato sauce with CBD to create a special spaghetti dish with CBD oil. So today, I'm going to give you a sneak peek into how one of my condiments gets to be infused with CBD oil.
Tomato Vinaigrette is one of the condiments that I make sure I'm regularly well-supplied. I use it for my vegan burgers, spaghetti, bolognese, pasta, and more. Tomato Vinaigrette is easily one of my favorite condiments to get my CBD oil in. Feel free to copy or modify my recipe below.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Serving: 4 (you can modify this by doubling or tripling the default amount of ingredients below).
Things to prepare:
- A teaspoon of grounded pepper
- Two teaspoons of salt
- A tablespoon of mustard
- Half a cup of red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- CBD oil (amount should be according to what the product's pamphlet instructs per serving)
- A cup of cherry tomatoes
Tools to prepare:
- Large saucepan
- Blender or food processor
- Mason's jar
How to prepare:
- Bring your heat to medium and heat up your large saute pan. Drizzle your olive oil into the pan's surface and let it heat up.
- Once the surface of the pan slightly starts smoking, add in your cherry tomatoes. Casually mix them constantly until the cherries start losing their plumpness. Once your cherries start blistering, turn off the heat and keep th cool at room temperature.
- Once your tomatoes are cooled, put them in a blender together with the rest of the ingredients. Blend them as is until the contents turn into a puree.
- Taste the puree. Adjust the seasonings or some ingredients according to what taste's good to you.
- Put the puree in a mason's jar or any jar that can accommodate your puree volume. Keep it tightly sealed. Refrigerate it immediately and store it in the middle part of your refrigerator.
- Instead of cherry tomatoes, you could use regular tomatoes, although you could use more cooking when you use them.
- Add more olive oil to the mixture if you want your vinaigrette to have more liquid into it.
There you have it. You just did your very own Tomato Vinaigrette Infused with CBD Oil. I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Browse on more CBD oil recipes and makes the ones that you like this quarantine season.