CBD Sweet Potato Hummus - 3 creative ways to use it
CBD sweet potato Hummus recipe is inexpensive and super easy to make. Most people know it as a dip but it’s such a versatile dish and there are more ways you can use it. We’re giving you some inspiration in this article. You have no excuse not to make your own homemade Sweet potato hummus recipe from scratch.
Our recipe follows a classic trend but it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t give it our signature relaxing twist. So the cherry on top is our unique ingredient for sweet potato hummus recipe. Alternatively, you can also opt for our CBD Armour Hemp Protein Powder if you want to make your hummus richer in protein.
Before we “dip” into 3 creative ways to use sweet potato hummus, let’s make the star of the show first!
Ingredients required for CBD sweet potato hummus recipe.
- 1 can of chickpeas (450g), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder if you prefer it less garlic-y
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste. Lime juice is preferred.
- 4 drops of gluten-free CBD Oil
- Boiled Sweet Potato according to your choice.
- Toss chickpeas, garlic and olive oi,l and sweet potato in your blender or food processor. If you’re using a hand blender, pour all the ingredients into a suitable bowl.
- Purée the ingredients until 5 minutes approx, until you obtain a creamy, smooth mixture. Add a little bit of Waterton your food processor if you think the mixture is too thick.
- Add salt and lime juice to taste. If you’re using our CBD Armour Hemp Protein Powder, make sure you blend it in thoroughly to avoid any lumps in your hummus.
Don’t want to be stuck with a hummus leftover? No stress, we’ve found 3 creative ways to devour it all and keep enjoying it with our 3 creative ways to use our hummus recipe with infused CBD Oil.
#1 - Use it as spread
Rather than using veganaise or mayonnaise on your sandwich, consider using your leftover hummus instead. It goes well with raw vegetables and since we infused our recipe with CBD Oil, it’s bound to be a chill lunch moment.
#2 - Use it on your cold pasta salad
Hummus is ideal for a creamy pasta salad. Be sure to use penne or fusilli - or any pasta that can be nicely coated with a thicker sauce. Combine with vegetables and toppings to your liking and within 10 minutes you’ve created a delicious feel-good CBD-infused pasta salad.
#3 - Use it as a base for your salad dressing
If you think out your hummus with olive oil and a small amount of water, you’ll have a good base for a CBD Oil salad dressing. The garlic taste of the hummus goes well with bitter greens.
Now we’d love to hear from you!
Let us know which way you plan to use your sweet potatoes hummus in the comments below.