Scrumptious Cream Cheesecake and CBD Cookies Recipe
THE BEST SCRUMPTIOUS CBD COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE
CBD Cookies and cream cheesecake is the perfect recipe for the coming holidays. This recipe will remind you of the jolly times and holiday celebrations. With so many cream cheesecake CBD cookies recipes out there, these cream cheesecake CBD oil bites are among the top best dessert recipes for holidays. These cheesecake cookie recipes can be made using homemade ingredients. The addition of CBD oils gives it several health benefits and a different taste. The oozing richness of this recipe will get you past the ninth heaven. If you need dessert recipes that you can add CBD oil into, this CBD-infused cookie recipe is better than your best Oreo bite. This recipe will remind you of dessert recipes made from cheesecake bites with CBD infused in them. There are a few CBD oil bites vegan keto paleo cookies and cream cheesecake for vegans. This recipe is the only one that I know. Ready to bake this gluten-free CBD cookie and cream cheesecake recipe? Read on to know the details of preparing your favorite CBD cookies recipe and cream cheesecake.
Essential Things to know before the preparation:
- You’ll need approximately 20 minutes of cook time to prepare this recipe.
- The recipe’s proportion was designed to serve 14 bites. You could make more with your calculated adjustment of the ingredient proportion.
Things to Prepare:
For the cheese filling
- Half a teaspoon of CBD oil
- ¼ spoonful of vanilla powder (¼ tsp vanilla extract)
- ¼ teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- Half a cup of almond flour
For the cookie dough
- 5 drops of honey (can be added 1/8 cup brown sugar as well)
- A spoonful of softened butter
- A spoonful of baking powder
- 4.One egg
- A pinch of salt
- Half a spoon of monk fruit
- 4 spoonfuls of chocolate powder
- Half a cup of coconut flour
- Coconut oil
How to prepare CBD infused cookie recipe and cream cheesecake at home:
In making the cookie doughs steps:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine your salt, baking powder, monk fruit, chocolate powder, and coconut flour in one bowl. Then, add the wet ingredients, which are the eggs and coconut oil, to the mixture. Mix all of them well.
- Once your dough is thoroughly mixed, create portions of the dough and mold them into balls.
- Put the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet. Put it on your preheated oven.
- Wait it out for at least 10 minutes or until the dough becomes crispy.
- Turn off your oven and take out the cookie dough.
- Let it cool at room temperature first. Once the cookies are cooled, crumble your cookies in a bowl.
In making the cream cheese filling steps:
- Put the almond flour, cream cheese, honey, vanilla powder (vanilla extract), and CBD oil in one bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix all the content well. The mixture at the end should look fluffy and well-blended.
- Scoop the fluffy cream consistency into a ball. Cover it with your cookie crumble.
- Put them in a glass tray and store them for a while in the fridge.
- When the bites have hardened, pull it out and enjoy it with your friends!
In just a few minutes, your cream cheese filling and CBD cookies base will be ready. Once you take out your final product from the fridge, the taste of the recipe will remind you of your best oreo bite. It’s worth the hassle when you know that your family and friends are about to feast on what you personally baked. Try these CBD cookies & cream cheesecake recipes now!