Protein-Rich CBD Chia Pudding Recipe
This Chia Pudding recipe isn't just any decadent dessert. It's a nutritious dessert where you can infuse your CBD oil into, and it's protein-rich too. You could eat it every day, particularly in the morning as a breakfast dessert. This recipe is easy to make for breakfast as you can prepare it the night before tomorrow and keep stock in the refrigerator throughout the night until morning.
Chia seeds are really the star of this recipe. Chia seeds are trendy nowadays, but they've been around since the Aztec and the Mayan civilization. Chia seeds are black in color and are harvested from the plant Salvia Hispanica. Chia seeds are energy and protein-packed and are often infused in desserts such as puddings, shakes, and more. They are healthy small seeds that contain large amounts of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, and several other essential minerals, protein, and antioxidants. There are several CBD chia pudding recipes that need items like cinnamon, berries, milk, maple syrup, coconut, vanilla, honey, CBD oil, and other ingredients. For this CBD chia pudding, you need the following items.
Things to prepare:
- 2 spoonfuls of honey ((add or lessen according to your taste).
- Any fresh fruits. For example, strawberry, berries, blueberries, and the like (optional).
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 6 spoonfuls of chia seeds.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- CBD oil (dosage will depend on the recommended volume written on the product's label).
Tools to prepare:
- One big bowl
- Cling wrap
- Mason Jars (optional)
How to prepare the recipe:
- Combine the following ingredients in a bowl:
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- Six spoonfuls of chia seeds
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two spoonfuls honey (add or lessen according to your taste)
- CBD oil (dosage will depend on the recommended volume written on the product's label)
- All ingredients should be mixed well until they all dissolve nicely.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. You can stock it up overnight.
- After 4 hours or so, take out the bowl from the fridge and take out the cling wrap. Stir well the contents of the bowl. You can put the chia pudding on mason jars, or you could leave it as it is.
- To add more color and flavor to your chia pudding, top it off with sliced fresh fruits.
- After preparing the recipe, sit the bowl on the middle or bottom part of the fridge. You don't want your delicious chia seeds pudding to freeze overnight.
- If you need a more refined and smooth chia seeds pudding, try to blend everything together in a blender. You should also consider blending the chia seed into powder before you use it in your food.
- Don't be afraid to put some of your favorite ingredients in the pudding. You can experiment in adding cereals or pop tarts to add a bit of crunch to your pudding. You could also try using cinnamon in place of vanilla.
- Honey is a healthier form of confectionary agent, but if you don't have it at the moment, try brown sugar or cane sugar. If you love adding salt to your puddings, you can add it to balance out other flavors and give you the salty desert taste.
This delicious vegan snack has a lot of great benefits. Your pudding should be looking good and thick and 1 tbsp of CBD oil can change the flavor.