CBD Armour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who says cookies are boring? Add the right ingredients like CBD Armour CBD oil and oatmeal to your regular cookie and it won’t be tagged as boring anymore.
Today’s topic will show you the technique of baking the all-time favorite cookie with a twist. We will include oatmeal and our star ingredient - CBD oil to the basic cookie mixture. Read through today’s special cookie ingredients and the steps of baking it.
Prepare the Following Ingredients:
- A cup of butter (an easy-melt type of butter).
- A cup of brown or white sugar.
- One egg.
- One egg yolk.
- Half or one spoonful of vanilla.
- Two cups of flour.
- One cup of oats (easy to cook oats).
- A teaspoon of baking soda.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- ¾ teaspoon of salt.
- Three cups of chocolate chips (melted or not).
- One spoonful of CBD Armour CBD oil.
Steps in Creating Your CBD Armour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Turn your oven on and adjust the heat up to 325°F.
- Put your non-stick parchment on the surface of your cookie aluminum sheet. Another option that you can do is to spray on vegetable oil on the surface of your cookie aluminum sheet. Make sure that you spread the oil evenly.
- Put your melted butter and brown sugar together in one bowl. Beat the mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
- In another bowl, mix in your egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat the mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add your salt, baking soda, baking powder, oats, and flour in the bowl of your butter mixture. Whisk the ingredients all together. Do not over do the mixing. The mixture doesn’t have to be so smooth. You just have to make sure that every item is well blended with each other.
- Put everything in one big bowl. Mix everything well. Finally, put your chocolate chips and CBD oil in the bowl.
- Choose your cookie size. The smaller portions can produce a vast number of cookies and vice versa.
- Form the dough according to your desired shape. Put them on the cookie sheet (lined with parchment). Make sure that you leave an ample space of about 2 inches between each cookie. Your cookies will expand in the baking process and you don’t want them to stick to each other.
- Put your cookie sheets with the cookie dough’s in your preheated oven. Leave it there for 17 minutes or anytime your cookie dough’s accomplish the following criteria:
Your cookies looked golden brown.
Your cookies had developed slightly darkened edges.
- After your cookies achieved the look that you wanted them to have, turn off your oven. Use your mittens to remove your cookie sheets.
- Carefully put your cookie dough’s on top of your cooling racks. At this point, your cookies are still very soft, so try to be careful not to break them.