Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CBD Oil Cookies
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP CBD OIL COOKIES
Who says cookies are boring? Add the right ingredients like CBD oils and oatmeal to your regular cookie, and it won’t be tagged as boring anymore. Chocolate chip CBD cookies are the most sought-after cookie, and CBD oil's inclusion makes it even more delicious. CBD infused cookies like this one are made using ingredients like dark chocolate, brown sugar, vanilla extract, teaspoon salt, and other flavor and spices.
Today’s topic will show you the technique of baking the all-time favorite CBD infused cookie recipe with a twist. We will include oatmeal and our star ingredient - CBD oil, in the basic cookie mixture. Read through today’s special cookie ingredients and the steps of baking them.
Prepare the Following Ingredients:
- A cup of butter (an easy-melt type of butter).
- A cup of brown or white sugar.
- One egg.
- One egg yolk.
- Half or one spoonful of vanilla.
- Two cups of flour.
- One cup of oats (easy to cook oats).
- A teaspoon baking soda.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- ¾ teaspoon of salt.
- Three cups of chocolate chips (dark chocolate chips, melted or not).
- One spoonful of CBD oil.
Steps in Creating Your CBD Infused Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
- Turn your oven on and adjust the heat up to 325°F.
- Put your non-stick parchment on the surface of your cookie aluminum sheet. Another option you can do is spray vegetable oil on the surface of your cookie aluminum sheet. Make sure that you spread the oil evenly.
- Put your melted butter and brown sugar together in one bowl. Beat the mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
- In another bowl, mix in your egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat the mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add your salt, baking soda, baking powder, oats, and flour to the bowl of your butter mixture. Whisk the ingredients all together. Do not overdo the mixing. The mixture doesn’t have to be so smooth. You just have to make sure that every item is well blended.
- Put everything in one large bowl. Mix everything well. Finally, put your chocolate chips and CBD oil in the bowl.
- Choose your cookie size. The smaller cookie dough portions can produce a vast number of cookies and vice versa.
- Form the cookie dough according to your desired shape. Put them on the cookie sheet (lined with parchment). Make sure that you leave an ample space of about 2 inches between each cookie. Your cookies will expand in the baking process, and you don’t want them to stick to each other.
- Put your cookie sheets with the cookie dough in your preheated oven. Leave it there for 17 minutes or anytime your cookie dough’s accomplish the following criteria:
- Your cookies looked golden brown.
- Your cookies had developed slightly darkened edges.
- After your cookies achieved the look that you wanted them to have, turn off your oven. Use your mittens to remove your cookie sheets.
- Carefully put your cookie dough on top of your cooling racks. At this point, your cookies are still very soft, so try to be careful not to break them.