CBD Soup: Pumpkin Lentil Soup Recipe
It is November, and the days are getting chillier. Pumpkin soup with red lentils is getting more and more attractive because of its comforting warmth to the mouth. Speaking of lentil and pumpkin, why don’t we just combine both and make a great recipe out of it? Yep. I concocted a special recipe of pumpkin and lentil CBD infused soup, you can call it pumpkin lentil soup CBD. It is not your regular recipe.
HOW TO MAKE LENTIL SOUP RECIPES WITH PUMPKIN AND CBD
It’s a unique recipe that can serve as super during winter, and with CBD infused, you have totally different flavors. This best lentil soup with pumpkin and CBD is delicious and is best served fresh and hot. You can find the ingredients to prepare, a set of instructions, and the things to keep in mind in making it. This pumpkin soup will become your favorite in no time.
Things that you need to prepare:
- One red onion chopped (slice your onions into dices).
- One sweet pepper (slice your pepper and lose all the seeds).
- Half a cup of lentils (if you wanted to adhere to the yellow theme, go for yellow lentils).
- Olive oil.
- One-third of a whole ginger finger (grated).
- Curry (powdered).
- Cumin (powdered).
- A can of pumpkin.
- A cup of chicken stock.
- CBD oil.
- Salt and pepper.
Things to do:
- Heat your stove to medium (around 10 minutes).
- Add a dash of olive oil to your pot.
- Add your chopped lentils, sweet pepper, and onion to the pot. Ensure you are stirring occasionally for at least two minutes or up until the vegetables broth go limp.
- Add your pumpkin, chicken stock, cumin, curry, and ginger to the pot. Stir them well and put the pot over medium heat and let them boil.
- Once the contents start boiling, lower down the heat and let it simmer. You know your pumpkin soup is already cooked when your lentils are tender.
- Add a drop or two of CBD.
- Season your pumpkin lentil soup CBD according to taste.
- Serve it warm and enjoy!
Things to keep in mind:
- This pumpkin lentil soup CBD recipe is recyclable (to a certain extent, of course). Keep your leftover soup in a clean bowl with a cover on. Put it on the bottom drawer of the refrigerator. So, cook a big batch of the soup recipe if you want, and soon you can serve it again by heating.
- Always try to ask your guest or family if they can tolerate a bit of spice in their pumpkin lentil soup, ask if they like that extra virgin oil, or like their vegetable broth with red lentil or yellow lentil. Adjust the number of spices if some of them don’t want too much spice.
- You could add some chicken to your soup if you wanted a bit of protein in your pumpkin lentil soup CBD.
Keep your place warm by concocting a special recipe of pumpkin lentil CBD-infused soup. This pumpkin soup is enjoyable when served at dinner, and the best part is you can use red lentils or yellow lentils, all depending on your choice. If you will like to use red lentil, then this pumpkin soup is all you need to get your daily dose of vitamin C. Tip, serve with crusty bread of any type, tiger bread is good! Did you like making this recipe? If you do, don’t be shy, comment below!