How to Make a Pumpkin Lentil Soup with CBD Oil
HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN LENTIL SOUP WITH CBD OIL
It is November, and the days are getting chillier. Pumpkin soup with red lentils is getting more and more attractive because of its comforting warmth to the mouth. Speaking of lentil and pumpkin, why don’t we just combine both and make a great soup recipe out of it? Yep. I concocted a special soup recipe of pumpkin and lentil with CBD oil. It is not your regular recipe. It’s a unique recipe that can serve as super during winter, and with CBD oil infused, you have totally different flavors. This pumpkin soup with red lentil is delicious and is best served fresh and hot. You can find the ingredients to prepare, a set of instructions, and the things to keep in mind in making it. This pumpkin soup will become your favorite in no time.
Things that you need to prepare:
- One red onion (slice your red onions into dices).
- One sweet pepper (slice your pepper and lose all the seeds).
- Half a cup of lentils (if you wanted to adhere to the yellow theme, go for yellow lentils).
- Olive oil.
- One-third of a whole ginger finger (grated).
- Curry (powdered).
- Cumin (powdered).
- A can of pumpkin.
- A cup of chicken stock.
- CBD oil.
- Salt and pepper.
Things to do:
- Heat your stove to medium.
- Add a dash of olive oil to your pot.
- Add your chopped lentils, sweet pepper, and onion to the pot. Ensure you are stirring occasionally for at least two minutes or up until the vegetables broth go limp.
- Put your pumpkin, chicken stock, cumin, curry, and ginger into the pot. Stir them well and let them boil on medium heat.
- Once the contents start boiling, lower down the heat and let it simmer. You know your soup is already cooked when your lentils are tender.
- Put a drop or two of CBD oil.
- Season your soup according to taste.
- Serve the soup warm and enjoy!
Things to keep in mind:
- This recipe is recyclable (to a certain extent, of course). Keep your leftover soup in a clean bowl with a cover on. Put it on the bottom drawer of the refrigerator. So, cook a big batch of the soup recipe if you want, and soon you can serve it again by heating.
- Always try to ask your guest or family if they can tolerate a bit of spice in their pumpkin lentil soup. Adjust the amount of spices if some of them don’t want too much spice.
- You could add some chicken to your soup if you wanted a bit of protein in your soup.
Keep your place warm by concocting a special recipe of pumpkin lentil soup with CBD oil. Did you like making this recipe? If you do, don’t be shy, comment below!
|VEGAN CBD CHOCOLATE CHERRY SCONES||TOMATO VINAIGRETTE INFUSED WITH CBD OIL
-INFUSED VEGAN RICE CRISPY TREATS
|CBD-INFUSED GUACAMOLE: THE POWERHOUSE OF NUTRIENTS||SLOW COOKER MOZZARELLA-STUFFED CBD MEATBALLS|