HOW TO MAKE CBD BUTTER
CBD butter is a convenient way of infusing CBD on food because butter is such a staple on savory and sweet things like desserts. You literally use butter on anything like french toast, steak on a skillet, shrimp gambas, or chocolate cake.
CBD butter is a delicious food ingredient that you can infuse in any cannabis cannabinoids such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) or CBD (cannabidiol). However, butter burns easily, so when you put it on a pan, always infuse it with olive oil or vegetable oil to prevent it from burning.
Making CBD butter can be quite tricky but it shouldn’t be, so here's a set of recipe plans and instructions you can use as a personal sheet.
Recipe for CBD butter
5 minutes more or less
2 hours and 5 minutes
2 cups of butter
- Two cups of butter
- 1 cup water
- CBD Oil(follow the recommended dosage on the written instructions of the brand package)
Tools to use:
- Knife for chopping the butter
- Cup for measuring water and butter
- A deep-bottomed saucepan or pot
- Wooden spoon for mixing
- Dry, airtight, and clean mason jar
- Chop the butter into smaller pieces. It will melt faster this way.
- Add 1 cup of water and two cups of butter in a deep bottomed saucepan or pot. You don’t need to preheat your pan, just turn your stove into low-heat, and let the butter melt and simmer. Keep checking, don't let your butter burn. The additional water and low-heat prevents your butter from burning.
- As your butter melts, add your CBD oil. Your heat should still be on "low-mode." Stir occasionally for two hours until the mixture is properly done.
- Let the mixture cool down on a baking sheet for about 40 minutes and put it inside a dry, airtight, and clean mason jar. Refrigerate the mason jar. Once your butter hardens, some water might separate. When that happens, simply drain the water out of the mason jar.
- Use it like normal butter.
- CBD oil evaporates at high temperatures. So when you're using CBD butter for cooking, make sure the temperature doesn't go beyond 350 F.
- Label your jar with "CBD infused butter." This would tell users that it's not just any regular butter. Place the jar at the highest point of your refrigerator to keep it out of the reach of the children.
- Keep in mind that some CBD oil brands can have a bit of bitter flavor in them. If you want your butter to be free from any earthy or bitter taste, look for CBD oil brands that don't have any strong CBD flavor like CBD Armours.
- You can also add some coconut oil for extra flavor.
Some of the dishes best used with CBD butter
- CBD-infused garlic butter steak
- Cannabis-infused ice cream
- CBD-infused herb pops
- CBD-infused guacamole
- CBD-infused pesto pasta
- CBD-infused parmesan mashed potato
- Mozzarella-stuffed CBD meatballs
- CBD-infused steak and mixed veggie bowl
- CBD-infused chocolate cookie bars
- CBD cheesecake bites
For any further information, send us your queries at our official email address.