How to Make A Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate with Vegan Protein?
Christmas is just around the corner, and one of the best ways to celebrate it is by sipping a hot cup of chocolate. Are you tired of the usual hot chocolate every holiday? Try this pumpkin spice hot chocolate with vegan protein recipe.
This recipe is far from your usual hot chocolate. It has the kick of pumpkin spice and puree. It is also another perfect recipe to add your vegan protein into. The recipe uses real pumpkin puree and is designed to be dairy-free!
I’ve jotted the ingredients you’ll need to prepare, a set of instructions on how to do it, and some things to keep in mind.
Things to prepare (the proportions designed in this recipe are good for two servings):
- Half a teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 4 spoonfuls of honey or maple syrup
- 2 spoonfuls of cocoa
- Half or less a cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of milk (non-dairy)
- 2 spoonfuls of Vegan Protein
To be used as a topping:
- Whip cream (Mousse)
- A dash of Cinnamon (Grounded)
How to prepare the pumpkin spice hot chocolate with vegan protein:
- Put all of your ingredients except the toppings to a pot.
- Let it slightly cool under room temperature.
- Blend all your ingredients user a blender, a hand whisk (if you feel like going manual), or through an immersion blender.
- Return the blended drink to the pot again.
- Turn you’re the fire into medium heat and wait till your pumpkin spice hot chocolate is piping hot.
- Put a generous amount of whip cream on top of your drink.
- Sprinkle your whip with a dash of cinnamon
- Finally, serve it with a cup and enjoy it with a friend.
Things to keep in mind:
- The pumpkin spice hot chocolate is best served with pastries.
- Do not be generous with cinnamon. It could get bitter.
- Ask your guests first if they want to put some toppings to their drink (some would be too shy to ask).
So, there you have it, the perfect pumpkin spice recipe to try! It’s easy to make and the perfect hot cup to add your vegan protein in. Share this recipe with your friends and family now!
If you find this recipe helpful, don’t be shy. Let me know your thoughts through the comment section below.