How to Make Cannabis-Infused Ice Cream
Follow this simple cannabis-infused ice cream recipe. This isn't only delicious, but it's a luxurious mixture of earthy mint and vanilla. If you're in need of a quick fix for something icy and sweet, this recipe will just do the trick.
Tools to prepare:
- Two bowls (one for whipping the whipped cream and one for combining all the other ingredients).
- Hand mixer (for whipping the whipped cream).
- Container (for storing the finished product).
- One cup for measuring
- A teaspoon for measuring
- CBD oil-infused butter (With regard to amount, follow the product's written instructions on dosage)
- A pinch of salt
- A spoonful of sugar
- A spoonful slab of butter
- 2 cups of whipped cream
- A can of condensed milk (around 15 oz)
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A quarter cup of chopped mint
Things to do:
- In a casserole, put the butter, salt, sugar, and CBD oil. Melt and mix (using a spatula) the mixture by putting the heat in low fire. Don't let the mixture burn, simmer, or boil. Take the casserole away from the fire as soon as the mixture is melted and mixed. Let this cool before mixing with the other ingredients.
- Whip the 2 cups of the whipped cream until the mixture becomes stiff.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Lay down your stiffened whipped cream as the base on a container and put the separate bowl's contents on top. Try to fold the whipped cream over the ingredients on top.
- Put the container on top of a freezer. Store the container in the freezer for 6 hours or until the mixture stiffens up like ice cream.
- This recipe is the manual way of creating ice cream. If you wanted something quick, use the home version of an ice cream maker. You can order one from an online shopping platform. You can achieve the same perfection by using the same ingredients.
- Don't go beyond half a teaspoon of vanilla for this serving size. It'll make your mixture a bit bitter.
- Go beyond garnishing mint to this recipe. You can also add a topping with the likes of brownie chunks, gummy bears, banana slices, chocolate crispies, etc.
- Don't be shy to infuse this delectable recipe to any dessert imaginable. Make this a topping or covering for cakes, brownies, pies, and the likes. You can even put this ice cream recipe on your soda pop or a dark butterbeer.
You can finally enjoy your cannabis-infused vanilla ice cream, and as you can see, it's not so complicated. Simply collect all the ingredients and tools mentioned and put an extra effort into minding the instructions above. I hope you enjoyed trying out this recipe and maybe take your time to share this among your family and friends.