Herbal Teas You Can Mix With CBD Armour CBD Oil
HERBAL TEAS YOU CAN MIX WITH CBD ARMOUR CBD OIL
Do you want to drink a coffee-like brew that is not coffee? Sounds impossible? No, it is not. You can create a morning brew with no caffeine, but the tea has the delicious taste of the coffee. The plus side is this non-coffee brew can be mixed with a drop of your CBD armour CBD oil. You can drink CBD teas, herbal tea, green tea, and any tea bag of your choice when you brew the right ingredients.
Below are some of nature’s products that you can transform into a non-coffee brew. These teas are caffeine-free and have a coffee taste. The good thing about them is you can add a drop of your CBD product to the mixture. The medical benefits of adding CBD to this herbal tea are many, and a few of them include, it helps reduce stress and possible anxiety. It is better to always use tested extracts that are grown naturally. Here is a set of instructions unique for each herbal tea. Have fun preparing them on your own!
Do you know that our ancestors use acorn for their morning drinks? Before the coffee revolution even began, acorn was their morning drink of choice. The best way of extracting the coffee aroma of an acorn is through roasting.
Acorn is a good substitute for coffee:
- It is gluten-free.
- A sip of acorn tea gives you that full feeling that lasts for almost half a day.
- It has no caffeine, which is perfect.
The Acorn mixture is suitable for almost all ages. You have to consult your doctor if the mixture of acorn and Cannabis oil is suitable for your kid.
Let’s take a look at the steps in preparing acorn tea with CBD armour CBD oil.
If you can, personally gather acorn in the neighboring forest or local market. The most important thing to consider in picking acorns is that they should be raw and not processed.
Wash your acorns thoroughly. Dry them in the sun for 2 to 3 days. You could dry them inside your home. Place it where sunlight can hit it. The drying location should be unreachable for kids.
You know your acorns are ready for roasting when they have cracks on them. Another sign that your acorns are good for roasting is when it turns brown.
Ground your dried acorns and roast them in a pan. Your acorns are ready when they turn slightly dark brown.
Put one or two teaspoons (the more acorns you put on your cup, the stronger the taste will become) of grounded acorn in a cup of hot water. Add a drop or two of CBD armour CBD oil in the cup. Mix the contents of the cup and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes.
You can add sugar, cinnamon, milk, or ginger to the mixture. Finally, enjoy your hot cup of coffee!
Another well-known substitute for coffee is dandelion root tea. It tastes surreally like brewed coffee, but it has no caffeine. This coffee-like mixture has no exaggerated acidic or bitter taste. It mixes well with your CBD product.
Let’s take a look at the steps in preparing dandelion root tea with CBD armour CBD oil.
- Purchase a dandelion root from your nearest apothecary shop or any local stores that offer dandelion roots. If you happen to have dandelions growing in your backyard, you’re in luck because you can use those.
- Cut the leaves sticking on the roots of dandelion. Thoroughly clean the roots with water. Make sure that no dirt is left stuck on the sides of the root (brush the dirt if they are too stubborn to remove). You’ll know that the roots are ready when they are sparkly tan in color and if the bowl’s water is already clear from debris.
- Cut your dandelion roots up to two inches.
- Reduce your dandelion roots into smaller pieces by letting them go through a food processor or blender. You don’t need these roots to turn out fine. You just need the roots to be reduced into small twigs and chunks.
- Preheat your oven up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven is heating up, put your dandelion roots in the cookie sheets. Then, put your cookie sheets with the dandelion roots inside the oven. Leave it partially open, so the dandelion roots will completely dry. Stick a kitchen towel in the middle to keep your oven door partially open.
- Turn your dandelion roots every 15 minutes with a thong. You need an hour and a half to roast your dandelion roots completely. You’ll know that your dandelion roots are roasted perfectly when their color turns to deep brown or deep tan.
- Collect the roasted dandelion roots and put them in a Ziplock for cooling.
- Boil your dandelion roots in a pan, stove, or coffee machine.
- Add a drop or two of Cannabis oil to your dandelion tea, and enjoy!
Chicory has no caffeine as well, but it has a coffee taste and aroma. Back then, chicory was a huge part of New Orleans’s coffee scene. At some point, New Orleans folks treat chicory as their only form of a morning brew.
Chicory tea with your CBD product can be enjoyed at any part of the day. You can make a hot or cold version of the chicory CBD armour CBD oil tea.
What are the steps in preparing chicory tea with CBD armour CBD oil at home?
- Boil your water.
- Put a teaspoon of chicory in your cup of hot water and let it cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add a drop or two of CBD products. You can also add creamer or sugar according to your preferred taste.
- Mix the contents of your cup and enjoy.
The herbal teas mentioned above have no caffeine but are not very much robbed of the coffee taste. Yes, they are not in the same league as roasted coffee beans, but if you need a fresh and non-caffeine drink, these teas are your new best friends.
|MOST DELICIOUS AND EFFECTIVE CBD TEA RECIPE||CBD INFUSED COFFEE: LAVENDER AND HONEY LATTE||BENEFITS OF DELICIOUS GOLDEN MILK AND RECIPE OF GOLDEN MILK WITH CBD INFUSION||CBD-INFUSED HAZELNUT HOT CHOCOLATE|