Favourite Desserts CBD Protein Bars Recipe
Protein bars is trendy today. People who work-out love to take it with them as a snack. It’s scrumptious too. It’s the kind of snack that’s sweet but can make you feel full in the morning. Do you know that you could make one on your own? So, ditch those commercialized versions of protein bars and make one of your own today!
This recipe is flexible. Some of the listed ingredients can be swapped with other ingredients. You can swap unavailable items with items that can be easily purchased within your premises.
Ready to bake?
Things to prepare and their proportions:
- Half a cup of honey.
- A pinch of cinnamon.
- A cup of raspberries (or any berries that works well with baked mixtures).
- A quarter cup of almond nuts (chopped finely).
- A drop or two of CBD oil.
- A cup of hemp seeds.
- Half a cup of peanut butter or as desired.
- One and a half cup of oats.
- A drop of vanilla.
- One cup of chocolate (in liquid form).
- Half a cup of almond milk.
Equipment to prepare:
- A spatula
- A glass tray
- A medium pan
- A bowl
- A knife
How to prepare the recipe:
- Put the solid ingredients (raspberries, almonds, hemp seeds, cinnamon and oats) in a one large bowl. Mix the contents together with a spatula.
- In a separate bowl, mix the liquid ingredients (chocolate, hemp seed milk, almond milk, honey, and peanut butter) together.
- Place the liquid mixture into a pan in low heat. Keep stirring until the mixture turns into a smooth paste.
- Turn off the heat, let the liquid mixture cool off a bit and put a drop or two of CBD oil. Mix the contents.
- Put the liquid mixture into the bowl where the solids are. Mix the contents all together.
- Pour the contents in the glass tray. Make sure to keep it even.
- Place the tray into the refrigerator. You can pull out the tray when the mixture has set or has hardened.
- Cut the contents into whatever shape you want it to be.
Skip buying dessert bars from stores and make your own instead. It’s easy, affordable, and an activity that is certainly enjoyable when done with friends or family.