Mexican Delicious CBD Infused Quinoa Salad
Craving for a Mexican dish? Try this Mexican quinoa salad with a CBD oil recipe. It will give you that extra Mexican dish kick that you are always craving for. It is a salad, so its ingredients are all organic. This organic dish is perfect for vegetarians and vegans alike. Mexican quinoa salad with CBD oil may just be the recipe you have been looking for. It is a delicious meal that does not take long to prepare. You just need few ingredients like avocados, apple (if you want), lemon juice or lime juice, tomatoes, 1 cup quinoa, black beans, chili powder, and your CBD oil. It all depends on the recipes you are familiar with. In less than 20minutes, your delicious salad will be ready.
You can take this dish to your office, on vacation trips, or wherever you want to. Just keep the dish in a sealed container and put it in the fridge prior to packing. This Mexican quinoa salad with CBD oil recipe doesn’t spoil easily, given that you store it in your fridge. You will definitely love this delicious Mexican quinoa salad with CBD oil.
Ready to take the plunge, get set, and cook!
Things to prepare and their proportions:
- One lime (squeeze to release the juice)
- One avocado (slice it in dices)
- Salt and pepper (season to taste)
- Two teaspoons of cumin (powdered form)
- One spoonful of chili (powdered form)
- One and a half cup of vegetable stock
- One cup of quinoa
- Two pieces of fresh tomatoes (minced them thoroughly)
- Three cloves of garlic (minced them thoroughly)
- One to two drops of CBD oil
- A dash of vegetable oil
How to prepare Mexican quinoa salad with CBD oil recipe:
- First, clean all of your vegetables and solid ingredients. Worms are prevalent in vegetables than you might think.
- In a separate pan, mix the vegetable oil and CBD oil together in low heat. It is done when the mixture is blended well.
- Add the minced garlic into the pan where the oil mixture is. Keep the heat in low mode. Cook the garlic until it’s softened but not burnt.
- Put the two teaspoons of cumin, one spoonful of chili, one and a half cup of vegetable stock, one cup of quinoa, and two pieces of tomatoes on the pan. Mix these ingredients together and let it cook for 15 minutes or until the quinoa is soft and the vegetable stock simmered down.
- Put the contents on a large bowl (preferably a glass or porcelain bowl; never a plastic bowl) and top it off with diced avocados and lime juice.
Things to keep in mind:
You can add a boiled egg if you feel like adding protein to the recipe.
The eggs would spoil the recipe easily.
Do not store the food in a plastic container unless it is refrigerated the whole time.
The Mexican quinoa salad with CBD oil is one of those perfect dishes to add your CBD oil to. Keep busy in the kitchen and make this delicious dish now!