Delicious Carrot Cake Overnight Oats With CBD
Are you running out of breakfast recipe ideas? Try this delicious carrot cake overnight oats with CBD recipe and fill your mornings with delicious wonder. It's a no-fuss recipe and is very easy to make. No baking or cooking is required. You just have to whip every ingredient in one bowl, put them in your refrigerator and eat them in the morning.
Approximate preparation time: 10 minutes
Things to prepare:
- 2 drops of CBD oil;
- 1 cup of almond milk;
- 3 spoonfuls of maple syrup;
- A quarter spoon of vanilla extract;
- 2 spoonfuls of raisins (you can get rid of this if you like);
- A quarter spoon of cinnamon;
- A pinch of allspice;
- A cup of oats and;
- Half a cup of finely grated carrots.
How to prepare your delicious carrot cake overnight oats with CBD:
- Get a big bowl and mix the following:
⦁ 2 spoonfuls of raisins (you can get rid of this if you like);
⦁ A quarter spoon of cinnamon;
⦁ A pinch of allspice;
⦁ A cup of oats and;
⦁ Half a cup of finely grated carrots.
- Next, pour the following in the same bowl:
⦁ 2 drops of CBD oil;
⦁ 1 cup of almond milk;
⦁ 3 spoonfuls of maple syrup and;
⦁ A quarter spoon of vanilla extract.
- Mix everything well together and cover the bowl once done. Store in the middle portion of your refrigerator and keep it there until dawn.
- Enjoy it in the morning, and put any of your favorite toppings.
Things to remember:
- The portions mentioned in this recipe is good for 1 pax. Double or triple the servings of this recipe according to the proportions given.
- This recipe is good for 5 days as long as it's refrigerated.
- If you want your carrot cake to be creamier in texture, add a splash of any milk before eating.
If you're looking for a vegan recipe that you could put your CBD oil into, this overnight delight is just the thing that you need. Do you like this recipe? If you like it, share this recipe with your friends on your social media, they'll love you for this.
This is just another recipe that you'll love. Watch out for more CBD recipes next time!