CBD Pasta: CBD infused Butternut and Sage Rigatoni
How to Cook CBD Pasta: Butternut and Sage Rigatoni
A great way to incorporate cannabidiol CBD oil in your daily routine or change how you usually ingest it is by putting CBD oil in food. There are several pasta recipes out there that you can prepare to have CBD in it.
When it comes to easy meals that will satisfy many, nothing beats a CBD pasta recipe. While you may have your favorite pasta recipes you gravitate towards, we wanted to propose something more festive. With Autumn right at our doorstep, butternut squash, with its beautiful orange color and sweet taste, is a vegetable befitting a rich CBD infused pasta dish that has the power to uplift the mood of everyone enjoying it.
You will need ingredients like parmesan CBD oil, cheese, cream, onion, red pepper, spinach, parmesan, tomato, garlic, or any other ingredient that will make your meal delicious. CBD oil is a nice addition to the pasta because of its nutty, earthy taste. And every sauce needs particular pasta. Rigatoni is bigger than penne and is rigged - ‘rigato’ in Italian, and make sure the creamy, vegan sauce in our recipe really coats the pasta with CBD oil.
What will you need to put all of this together? A pair of hands, enthusiasm, the below ingredients, and of course, CBD oil.
Here’s how you prepare your CBD-infused butternut & sage rigatoni pasta. Let’s cook!
Yield 8 servings
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds Rigatoni pasta
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- Drizzle of white truffle oil (optional)
Vegan Butternut Sage Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped (approximately a 1/2 of large butternut squash)
- 1/3 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for an hour or two
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoon nutritional yeast (this creates a creamy, cheesy flavour)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 16 drops of CBD oil
Prepare the butternut sage sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Peel and chop the butternut squash into small cubes. Mix them with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place them in the oven on a tray lined with parchment paper and roast for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Alternatively: you could also cut your butternut squash in half, remove the seeds and drizzle the olive oil on both halves with salt and pepper and roast this way. After you lift them from the oven, you can scoop them out with a spoon.
- While squash is roasting: In a high-speed blender, add remaining ingredients and blend on high speed for 1-3 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Add the squash to the blender and blend at high speed for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package. Drain and place back in the pot. Add the vegan butternut sage sauce to the pasta and toss well.
- Put a portion of sauced pasta on each plate and top with a sage leaf, a drizzle of white truffle oil (if using), and if you want, an additional drop of CBD oil per plate on top of the sage leaf.
You can also add a sprinkling of pine nuts to create a more nutty taste.
Grab your CBD Oil now to start making a difference to your lifestyle and feel happier during your daily activities, like serving up this lush CBD-infused butternut and sage pasta. It will make you wonder why you ever thought of going out to eat.