Fudge CBD Chocolate Bar Recipe With Walnuts
Chocolate fudge has always been a favorite dessert in the holiday season. We all grew up having chocolate fudge served at our parties.
But now we can enjoy it even more with dark chocolates and CBD (cannabidiol) oil. Cbd infused chocolate is not only tasty but also it packs a lot of benefits for our bodies. Cbd infused chocolate is rich in minerals, such as iron, magnesium, and zinc. The cocoa in Cbd infused chocolate also contains antioxidants called flavonoids, which can provide several health benefits which are gluten free and thc free.
We will also add peanut butter to the mixture to further enhance our dessert’s flavor. Peanut butter is rich in vitamin b6, which helps to support and strengthen neurotransmitters such as serotonin (our feel-good hormones), melatonin (our sleep hormones), and GABA (our relaxation hormones). Peanut butter is also loaded with zinc.
Recipe guide to Make CBD oil with walnuts dark chocolates
Here are the things we will need to make CBD Infused Chocolate Bar Recipe!
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total cooking and preparation time: 15 minutes
This recipe can serve: 8-12 people
- Small saucepan
- Medium-sized bowl
- 8x8 baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Measuring cups
For the Peanut butter mixture:
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp organic coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Two tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
For the chocolate bars mixture:
- 1 cup dark chocolate bar (chocolate chips), coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup organic coconut sugar or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup vegan marshmallows
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Two droppers full of your recommended CBD oil
- The first step, in a small saucepan, combine all Cbd chocolate ingredients in small batches except for marshmallows and CBD, and stir continuously until melted over low heat. Once thick, creamy and shiny, remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together peanut butter ingredients in a medium-size bowl until smooth.
- Gentle pour and mix milk chocolate mixture into the peanut butter mixture and add the CBD oil and marshmallows, stirring with the spatula until well combined.
- Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly in the bottom with the spatula. You can now add walnuts, sea salt, and more marshmallows on top.
- The last step, let freeze for an hour in the freezer or 3 hours minimum in the fridge before eating.
Although the milk chocolate recipe includes CBD oil, you can also enjoy it without it. The recipe is perfect for this upcoming holiday and season. You can even surprise your family and friends at parties with this CBD oil with walnuts milk chocolate fudge bar.
The dosage of CBD oil can also change depending on your physician’s recommendation and prescription. Consult your physician before taking or adding CBD products to your food. So, make sure you ask your doctor before making this CBD Fudge bar with walnuts and dark chocolate.