Are you looking for a post-workout smoothie to indulge? Search no further. Try this CBD Infused Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie recipe. Its creamy and buttery taste will surely drive away your exhaustion. Plus, this smoothie recipe is easier to make. You can put it in your tumbler and drink it anywhere you go.
Today, we're going to teach you how to create a CBD Infused Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie. You'll get to know what things to prepare, what's the preparation process, and things to remember while preparing it.
Ready to make your very own CBD Infused Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie recipe? Read on.
Things to prepare:
1. 1 to 2 drops of CBD oil
2. 5 to 6 ice cubes
3. A quarter teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
4. 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
5. A scoop of your protein powder
6. 1 cup of almond milk (sweetened or unsweetened)
7. A dash of water
Tools you need to use:
1. A spoon for measuring
2. A cup for measuring
3. A tall glass or any container of choice.
How to prepare the recipe:
1. Put all the liquids (water, almond milk, and CBD oil) together in one container. Mix them all well.
2. Put all your liquids in the shake container together with the solids (peanut butter, cinnamon, protein powder, and ice cubes).
3. Firmly close the lid. Hold down the lid gently with the palm of your hands and turn on the blender.
4. As the ice cubes are slowly reducing itself in smaller pieces, tap the higher number for blending.
5. You know your smoothie is done when it becomes a shake-like consistency. Not too watery, just the right amount of thickness.
6. Serve it with a tall glass or any container of choice and drink away!
Things to keep in mind during the preparation:
1. If you wanted your smoothie to be thick, add more ice or protein shake.
2. To lessen your smoothies thick consistency, add more almond milk or water.
3. If you like a bland type of smoothie, do not use a sweetened version of almond milk.
4. You can store them at the lower part of your refrigerator for later. Do not put it on top together with the meat, and it'll freeze.
See, it's easy to make the CBD Infused Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie recipe. It's delicious, fun to make, and refreshing for a post-workout session. Happy smoothie day!