CBD Infused Herb Pops
CBD-infused herb pop is one of the best and easiest ways to infuse CBD on savory dishes like chicken soup or roasted beef. They are frozen herb pops that are stored in freezers.
Because they can be stored in freezers, you have the liberty to make large batches. You can store them for months until you run out of supply.
CBD-infused herb pops are mixtures of CBD oil, olive oil, and your choice of herbs. It can be customized according to your taste. For example, if you don't like garlic, you can leave that out. If you like all the ingredients, you can infuse them all together. You can even make batches for each herb—one batch for garlic and another one for thyme.
In making CBD-infused herb pops, a silicone ice cube tray is recommended because you can easily pop them once your mixture is frozen.
Tools to prepare:
- A big bowl
- Three pieces of 12-slot silicone ice cube tray
- Spoon (for measuring and mixing)
- Cup (for measuring)
- Knife (for chopping herbs but it's best to use your hand in tearing basil leaves apart)
- CBD oil (Amount is according to the suggested amount per serving written in the package).
- A cup of olive oil
- Three spoonfuls of butter
- Either or all of the following: Basil, chive, oregano, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage, or any choice of fresh herbs (Amount is according to your choice. Some like their herb pops saturated with herbs, others prefer to be conservative about it).
- In a bowl, mix your CBD oil brand of choice and a cup of olive oil. Blend them well with your spoon.
- In low heat, melt your three spoonfuls of butter in a pan. Don't let it boil or burn, just let it melt until it turns liquid. Cool the melted butter a bit before adding it to the bowl mixture of CBD oil and olive oil. A hot mixture could evaporate your CBD oil, so try to cool your butter first into room temperature.
- Chop the herbs of your selection. You can use one of the herbs, but you can also use all of them.
- Get your three 12-slot ice cube trays and fill each slot halfway with your chopped herbs.
- Add your olive oil and CBD oil mixture to the party. Fill each cube slot with the mixture CBD/Olive oil. Carefully pour the mixture without spilling anything.
- Put the silicone ice cube tray in the freezer on the topmost level and let it freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, pop the ice cubes, and you have your CBD-infused herb pops. Use them as you please.
Dishes that you can use your CBD-infused herb pops:
- Vegetable soup
- Sauteed' veggies
- Mashed potatoes
- Roasted turkey/chicken