CBD Infused Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
A mix of peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination, and you can't go wrong with it. To make it even more healthy, how about you add some CBD oil to the duo? This delicious recipe can serve as your daily snack.
CBD oil, chocolate, and peanut butter is a powerful dessert recipe. It's a trio that is a great source of omega 3. The CBD oil used in this brownie recipe is lab tested to be thc free. When the CBD oil is infused in this desert, it provides the meal with a delicious taste that you can't get enough of. This brownie recipe that I'll explain is the best for people who want dessert serving with cannabinoids infused in a delicious brownies.
Persons who have a preexisting medical condition, people on prescribed medication, and pregnant or lactating women need to consult a physician before they make CBD brownies. To be certain that it is suitable for pregnant women or other conditions. This easy to make CBD peanut butter chocolate dessert is all you need to enjoy the full benefits of healthy food. If you're a peanut butter brownies (chocolate) lover like me, let's dig in.
Things to prepare for CBD Infused Brownies with Peanut Butter:
What Do You Need For the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe with CBD Oil
- CBD oil (for the dose of CBD, refer to your CBD oil brand's pamphlet)
- A cup of butter
- Salt (season to taste)
- 1 ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- Two and a half cup of brown sugar
- Two teaspoons of vanilla
- Three large eggs
- Two ounces of chocolate chips
- Half a cup of cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup of water
What Do You Need For the Peanut Butter Fudge
- Salt (season to try)
- A quarter teaspoon of vanilla
- Half a cup of peanut butter
- A can of condensed milk
- Two cups of white chocolate
For the Topping
- Five spoonfuls of butter (unsalted)
- Two bars of milk chocolate
Things to do for Making Peanut Butter Brownies:
Now that you've gathered everything together follow the instructions by order.
For the chocolate CBD brownie
- Preheat your oven up to 350 F.
- Line your pan with non-stick paper and spray a non-stick cooking oil evenly on the surface.
- Boil water in your pan. Then, reduce to low fire and add in your cocoa powder.
- Remove the pan totally from the heat and add in your chocolate. Whisk gently.
- Add in your butter and broad-spectrum CBD oil. Whisk gently.
- In another pot, whisk your eggs and vanilla until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Add the sugar to the same bowl. Whisk.
- Add the all-purpose flour and salt to the same bowl. Mix with a spatula until everything is combined well.
- Finally, pour the bowl's content in the pan used for boiling water earlier. Spread the batter evenly on the surface of your baking pan.
For the Peanut Butter Fudge
- Turn your fire into medium. Put a pan. Add the white chocolate, peanut butter, and condensed milk to the pan.
- Stir the ingredients in the pan until everything is melted and combined well.
- Remove the pan from heat. Then, add salt and vanilla to the mix.
- Pour this peanut butter over the chocolate brownie batter.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
- Trick! Use a toothpick to see if the batter's baked well. It's best to check after 40 minutes. Suppose the toothpick picks up moist crumbs, it's ready. If not, bake your batter for another 5 minutes more.
For the toppings
Put your heat in low. In a pan, melt your butter and chocolate. Whisk gently until the mix is smooth and thoroughly combined.
Cool the mix a little bit and put it on top of the baked CBD brownie and peanut butter fudge.
CBD brownie sounds a little too comprehensive, but I promise, after a bite or two, you'll want to make this again. Enjoy CBD brownie with peanut butter, and don't forget to share if you liked it.