CBD INFUSED BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE
Nothing brightens your days than a tasty muffin that you can mix your CBD oil into. Bake this recipe in the morning and let your family enjoy it all day. Have it served fresh from the oven or chilled from the freezer the next day. You can customize this recipe according to its flavor. Aside from blueberries, we've listed down below some of the best-approved authority rights reserved ingredients to consider in baking CBD-infused blueberry muffins.
Serving: 24 muffins
- CBD oil (Your recommended amount per serving);
- 4 cups of flour;
- 6 teaspoons of baking powder;
- A teaspoon of salt;
- One and a half cup of white sugar;
- 2 whole eggs;
- 2 cups of milk;
- Half a cup of vegetable oil;
- 2 cups of blueberries;
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Baking pan;
- Baking spray;
- Measuring spoon, teaspoon, and cups;
- Mixer (Manual or through the help of a machine);
- 24 muffin cups.
- Preheat your oven of up to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mix your CBD oil with half a cup of your vegetable oil.
- Mix the following dry ingredients in a big bowl:
- 4 cups of flour
- 6 teaspoons of baking powder
- A teaspoon of salt
- One and a half cup of white sugar
- In another bowl, mix the following wet ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients all together, including the CBD oil and vegetable oil mixture, in one big bowl.
- Mix the batter quickly but lightly. If it moistens, it's ready for baking.
- Prepare your baking pan, distribute the muffin cups on the surface of the pan evenly.
- Pour the batter lightly on each muffin cup. Make sure to make space for the blueberries and white chocolate chips.
- Wash your blueberries thoroughly before adding them to the muffin batter.
- In each muffin cup where the batter is set, evenly put in the following ingredients without crumbling them:
- 2 cups of blueberries
- One cup of white chocolate chips
- Bake for 25 minutes or more if the toothpick still picks up some wet residue.
- When using processed food make sure you opt for food items that have approved authority’s rights reserved.
Flavor variations you need to try (24 servings of muffins):
- Cheese muffin: 2 cups of grated cheese sprinkled on top of your muffins before baking.
- Chocolate muffin: 2 cups of chocolate chips sprinkled on top of your muffins before baking.
- Carrot cake muffin: 2 cups of shredded carrots, a dash of cinnamon powder in each muffin cup, and two teaspoons of vanilla extract in batter preparations.
- Strawberry jam muffin: A layer of strawberry jam on top of your muffins before baking.
- Orange zest muffin: Replace your 2 cups of milk with 2 cups of orange juice. Sprinkle with orange zest on top.
- Cinnamon raisin muffin: 2 teaspoons of cinnamon on the batter.
When preparing this CBD infused blueberry muffins recipe, use food items that are approved authority’s rights reserved.