CBD Honey-Cinnamon Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates
As the holidays are approaching, different kinds of desserts will be served at parties. Among them are stuffed dates. With this recipe, you can definitely impress your family, co-workers, and friends!
Both easy and affordable to make, you could make this lovely treat a day or two before a party and easily set out when your guests arrive.
This simple yet addictive Honey-Cinnamon Cream Cheese CBD mixture comes together easily, leaving plenty of time for piping into naturally sweet and sticky dates.
There is no need for special tools for piping the mixture. A snipped tip of a zip-top plastic bag is enough to be used as a piping bag. Once these dates are stuffed, they can be given a quick roll in chopped roasted pecans, which can add a bit of texture and crunch. They can be made prior, which is ideal for holiday gatherings when you’re looking to do as much as you can before your guests walk in the door.
These CBD Honey Cinnamon Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates are already magnificent to set out on a platter on their own, but we can also add them to snack boards, among other treats, dried fruits, nuts, and jams.
Also, we are adding a twist! By adding your choice of CBD oil, you can definitely personalize this perfect snack or appetizer to your taste.
Recipe for CBD honey cinnamon cream cheese stuffed dates
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 2 dozen
- Sharp paring knife
- Small bowl
- Piping bag or zip-top bag
- Serving plate
- Measuring cups
- 24 pcs pitted dates
- 4-ounce cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- Choice of CBD oil
- Prepare the dates by creating small slits in the middle using a sharp paring knife. Then set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, honey, CBD oil, and cinnamon until it is smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the piping bag or a zip-top bag with one of the corners snipped.
- Carefully pipe the mixture into the center slits of each date until full and just peeking over the edge of the slit.
- Prepare the chopped pecans on a small plate. Gently dip the exposed cream cheese into the pecans and press lightly to adhere.
- Repeat with all of the dates. You can also drizzle a small amount of CBD oil on top of the pecans but is only optional.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.