CBD Gooey Pot Brownies
Add a kick to your brownies by incorporating CBD oil into it. The infusion of chocolate, sea salt, CBD, trusty old flour, and other ingredients that make brownies awesome is an experience you shouldn’t miss.
- CBD oil (amount should be according to the recommended dosage of the product’s package)
- A stick of unsalted butter
- 90 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- 213 grams of brown sugar
- 340 grams chocolate (chopped)
- Two teaspoons of vanilla (in an extracted form)
- Four eggs
- A teaspoon of fine salt
- A dash of olive oil
- A deep-bottomed saucepan
Step by step direction:
- Arrange your baking rack in the middle position of your oven and preheat for 320 to 350 degrees.
- On the surface of the baking tray, evenly spray olive oil all over or simply cover the surface with a light coat of butter.
- Turn on your stove to low heat. Melt the unsalted butter in a deep bottomed saucepan. Careful not to burn the butter. Lower the heat even more if you think the butter is about to burn.
- Add the roughly chopped chocolates to the pan and stir until the butter and chocolate mixture seems melded.
- Next, add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. Stir.
- Remove the pan from the stove. Let it cool at room temperature.
- In a large bowl (preferably the ones you use to create a batter), add the two eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk them together.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to the large bowl. Whisk away.
- 24 survings
Take note: The chocolate mixture from your pan should be cool enough that your fingers could comfortably touch it. If the mixture is too hot, it could cook your eggs and turn them into scrambled eggs.
- Add the all-purpose flour into the large bowl. Gently mix it in. The consistency should just be smooth enough the no clumps should be visible. Don’t overmix, or the mixture will be too hard.
- Pour the batter into your baking tray. Bake for up to 25 minutes or until the top has little crevices to it and is rather glossy. After 25 minutes or so. Pinch the batter as deep as you can with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, the brownie is ready.
If the toothpick has bits and pieces of wet batter on it, add an extra 3 to 5 minutes baking time and check again.
- Once your brownies have cooled down, Cut until you achieve the 24 square brownies.
- Drop a dose of CBD oil on each brownie that you intend to be laced with the cannabinoid.
This recipe uses CBD oil; generally, most CBD products are non-psychoactive. Therefore, if you intend to make it a “pot” brownie, you can use the following to add “high” to your brownie:
- Decarboxylated cannabis
These can be created at home, but it can also be purchased in stores offering the said item.