CBD Armour Vegan Chilli
Summer’s not over yet! This colourful, nutritious and yummy dish infused with CBD Armour CBD oil is perfect for a tasty lunch or a delicious dinner - topped with CBD oil.
For 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced (for less heat, remove seeds and/or use half the pepper)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups ground seitan (alternatives: crumbled tempeh [wheat-free] or finely diced mushrooms [soy-free])
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup diced potato (any kind)
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed (450 grams)
- 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed (450 grams)
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes (450 grams)
- 2 cups water
- Diced avocado (optional)
- ½ bunch of fresh cilantro (optional)
- 16 drops of CBD Armour CBD oil
Now let’s get cooking:
1. In a dry soup pot on medium heat, add the olive oil, onion, garlic, and jalapeño. Stir consistently until the onion is golden and translucent.
3. Add in the chili, cumin, cayenne pepper, seitan (or mushrooms or tempeh), zucchini, and potato, and stir well. Sauté for a couple of minutes, stirring to avoid sticking.
4. Add in black beans, kidney beans, tomatoes, water, sea salt, and cilantro (if using). Cover with a lid, reduce heat to low, and allow to cook for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Remove from heat, and stir in the cinnamon powder and CBD Armour CBD oil.
6. Serve hot, add sea salt and ground black pepper to taste and garnish with diced avocado and a handful of cilantro, if using.
Tip: Got any leftovers? Use them to make wraps, as a topping for your nachos or oven-baked fried and transform them into a quick and healthy CBD-infused bite the next day.
Serving up this homemade CBD oil vegan chili is not only ideal for a quiet summer evening, it’s also the perfect cosy comfort food to warm you up on a cold night. It’s easy to adjust to anyone's taste when you choose your toppings carefully. It can satisfy everyone at the table and will surely become a staple CBD oil recipe in your kitchen.