Sunday Brunch: CBD Infused Virgin Mary Recipe
A typical Sunday brunch starts late morning and runs until about 3 pm in the afternoon and is a beautiful way to get together with loved ones for a long-overdue catch-up with food and drinks.
Now while it usually has an alcoholic beverage on the menu, we prefer not to do things the typical way. So we thought we’d get creative and provide a cocktail recipes that is non-alcoholic but with CBD oil instead.
The CBD Armour Sunday Brunch Virgin Mary cocktail recipe is more than just a tomato juice mocktail infused with CBD oil – this vegan recipe is reminiscent of a rich, hearty dish with a hint of CBD oil. It’s a great way to consume CBD oil and enjoy a classic cocktail at the same time.
Sunday Brunch Virgin Mary
Ingredients for making Virgin Mary drink:
For 1 serving
- 250 ml of Big Tom tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 drops hot sauce (Tabasco sauce or Cholula sauce)
- Pinch of celery salt
- 2 teaspoon of soy sauce (keeping it vegan so we’re replacing the Worcestershire sauce here)
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- Celery stalk
- 2 drops of CBD Oil
This is how you build your Virgin Mary drink:
- Fill up a tall glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour everything right into the glass over the ice and stir well.
- Add 2 drops of CBD Armour CBD Oil.
- Serve with a celery stalk.
Tips for making Virgin Mary drink:
Big Tom Tomato Juice already has a good amount of spicy spunk! If you like your Virgin Mary less feisty, you can use any tomato juice alternative to replace it.
A Virgin Mary is built-in glass and stirred lightly to better incorporate the lemon juice. Do shake it, as shaking would thin the tomato juice.
A Virgin Mary is a mocktail with endless variations that you can adjust to your liking. Just add an extra splash of zen with CBD Armour CBD oil as a finishing touch.
So even though this recipe stays close to the classic recipe, it adds a CBD oil twist to pair with delicious bites. May it serve as an inspiration for a relaxing Sunday brunch made out of CBD products with friends and family and many more to come.