CBD Armour Sunday Brunch Virgin Mary
A typical Sunday brunch starts late morning and runs until about 3 pm in the afternoon and is a beautiful way to get together with loved ones for a long overdue catch-up with food and drinks.
Now while it usually has an alcoholic beverage on the menu, we prefer not to do things the typical way. So we thought we’d get creative and provide a cocktail recipe that is not spiked with alcohol but with CBD oil instead.
The CBD Armour Sunday Brunch Virgin Mary cocktail is more than just a tomato juice mocktail infused with CBD oil – this vegan recipe is reminiscent of a rich, hearty dish with a hint of CBD Armour. It’s a great way to consume CBD oil and enjoy a classic cocktail at the same time.
For 1 serving
- 250 ml of Big Tom tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 drops of Tabasco (or, to taste)
- Pinch of celery salt
- 2 teaspoon of soy sauce (keeping it vegan so we’re replacing the Worcestershire sauce here)
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- Celery stalk
- 2 drops of CBD Armour CBD Oil
This is how you build your Virgin Mary:
- Fill up a tall glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour everything right into the glass over the ice cubes and stir well.
- Add 2 drops of CBD Armour CBD Oil.
- Serve with a celery stalk.
Tip: Big Tom Tomato Juice already has a good amount of spicy spunk! If you like your Virgin Mary less feisty, you can use any tomato juice alternative to replace.
Important: A Virgin Mary is built in glass and stirred lightly to better incorporate the lemon juice. They are not shaken, as shaking would thin the tomato juice and that isn’t a done thing.
A Virgin Mary is a mocktail with endless variations that you can adjust to your liking. Just add an extra splash of zen with CBD Armour CBD oil as a finishing touch.
So even though this recipe stays close to the classic recipe, it adds a CBD oil twist to pair with delicious bites. May it serve as an inspiration for a relaxing Sunday brunch with friends and family and many more to come.