Weight loss Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothie with Vegan Protein
If you feel like jolting your tastebuds with a tangy flavor, try this protein weight loss breakfast blueberry smoothie recipes. You'll feel full the whole morning when you drink a tall glass of this recipe. This recipe of vegan blueberry smoothie is best enjoyed in the morning, but you can also drink it any part of the day.
In this topic, we'll teach you how to create the protein weight loss breakfast blueberry smoothie with vegan protein. You'll get to know the things of this cuisine American and how to prepare, how to do the preparation, tools to use, and the other things to keep in mind while preparing. Without further ado, let's dive in with the favorite smoothie recipe!
Things to prepare a delicious vegan breakfast blueberry smoothie:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for Blueberry Smoothie with Vegan Protein
- 2 cup of water for blending
- Half a teaspoon of lemon juice
- One scoop of vegan protein powder
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk or soy milk(unsweetened or sweetened) for a healthy breakfast.
- Half tablespoon of gluten-free almond butter
- Half a cup frozen blueberries
- You can add ripe banana, or some g of sugar, some g of protein and some g of fat, and a few my of fiber.
Tools to make this Smoothie:
- A blender
- A spoon for measuring and mixing
- A bowl
How to prepare Blueberry Smoothie with Vegan Protein:
Instructions add and eliminate the products up to your choice and convenience.
- Wash your blueberries if they've been taken out directly from a market. But if you freeze them beforehand, there's no need to wash them. You can cut your blueberries in halves or not. Put them in a separate bowl.
- Squeeze your fresh lemons for the dose of vitamin c until it fills half of your teaspoon.
- In a tall glass, mix the liquids (a dash of water, almond milk, and lemon juice).
- Pour the liquids into the blender together with the rest of the solids (blueberries, almond butter, and vegan protein).
- Blend until smooth consistency. The ideal consistency is it should be too thick and too runny.
- Pour in a tall glass and enjoy!
Things to keep in mind:
- The proportions of this great recipe are for one serving only. Create your desired servings based on this proportion. For example, if you want to create two servings of this recipe, double the proportions.
- Lessen the strain in your blender. It's better to cut your blueberries in halves and frozen fruit (bananas). Others find this time-consuming, so they leave it out as a whole and just toss it in the blender.
- Blueberries stain, so try to keep them away from clothes, linen, and anything that could be stained.
- If you want to thicken your smoothie, a trick to try is to add one more scoop of vegan powder to your drink.
- This recipe is best to serve immediately and with breakfast.
Enjoy this protein weight loss breakfast blueberry smoothie with a vegan protein recipe in the mornings. Thie smoothie will surely awaken your senses to prepare you for the day!
This is the best dairy-free vegan blueberry smoothie recipe that is also gluten-free. You can make this smoothie winner recipe by rating, comment name, and marked recipe rating. To make this smoothie will take 5 minutes total time and will be great if you do.
You can leave your email address and leave a comment if you have any. We will be making sure to leave a reply as soon as possible.