Benefits of Delicious Golden Milk and Recipe of Golden Milk with CBD Infusion
Are you craving something rich and relaxing to drink? Look no further. This CBD-infused golden milk recipe is warm, slightly spicy, rich, and delicious. The CBD ingredient adds an extra relaxation feature to the drink. Everything you'll want in a cup is here.
Scroll up to immediately view the recipe, but if you'd like to take your time, read on on some important facts about this drink.
Facts about this recipe that you shouldn't miss
The CBD-infused golden milk recipe is composed of ingredients rich in health benefits.
- Peppercorn: It is dubbed as "The King of Spices." It also aids digestion.
- Ginger: Ginger is popular for its anti-inflammatory properties. Aside from its anti-inflammatory effects, ginger can potentially help relieve nausea, pain, colds, and flu.
- Honey: Honey is also a favourite because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It is a soothing substance for the throat when you want to relieve an itchy or sore throat. Honey is literally made from flowers by bees, so it's essentially organic and healthy.
- Almond milk: The almond milk is plant-based milk that's great for digestion. Suppose you can produce your almond milk, all the better.
Approximate preparation time: 10 minutes
Things to prepare:
- A small cup of almond milk;
- Half a teaspoon of powdered or ground turmeric;
- A pinch of powdered or ground ginger;
- A pinch of cinnamon powder;
- A pinch of ground peppercorns;
- A spoonful of maple syrup or honey;
- CBD oil (amount should follow your personal recommended dosage or what the product's package recommends).
How to prepare the recipe:
- Preheat your saucepan in medium heat. Once the surface is hot, pour a cup of almond milk. Whisk.
- Add your spices: turmeric and ginger. Whisk again.
- Add the following:
⦁ A pinch of ground peppercorns;
⦁ A spoonful of maple syrup or honey;
⦁ A pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Whisk until the contents of the saucepan are blended. Don't let it boil. It should only simmer. If it's boiling, your fire is too high, lower it.
- Turn off the fire. Pour the contents of the saucepan in a large mug. Let it cool a bit before adding CBD oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use coconut milk if almond milk is not available.
- If you're fond of feeling some ginger fibers in your tongue, you can use stripped ginger instead of powdered or finely chopped ones.
- This drink is nice in the evening, sometime before you sleep. It helps you relax and eases you into sleep. According to your preference, you can also drink this in the morning.