3 DIY Home Facial with CBD oil and Essential Oils
3 DIY HOME FACIALS WITH CBD OIL AND ESSENTIAL OILS
CBD Skincare doesn’t have to be about using harmful facial creams. You can get glowing and healthy skin when you use a mixture of CBD oil and Essential oils for making beauty products that will clean out pores and remove unnecessary dead skin cells from your face. These types of facial recipes are for any skin type (oily skin, dry skin) and easy to make at home and worn as a face mask for a while before washing them off. With fresh lemon juice, warm water, plain yogurt, oatmeal honey, and CBD oil, you can make a mask. These face masks have anti-inflammatory properties, which make them suitable for acne-prone skin and healing of redness. Using CBD and essential oils in your daily skincare routine is one of the upcoming skincare trends today. It works and gives your face amazing results in a short while. Check out these three recipes below:
Anti-Acne Home Facial Recipe with Essential Oils and CBD Oil
Good for acne and pimple spots.
Things to prepare for the facial at home:
- 2 spoons of jojoba oil
- 2 drops of CBD oil
- 5 drops of geranium essential oil
How to prepare:
- Mix all the oils within a dark-colored glass vial.
- Designate a dropper for the vial.
- Keep the glass vial in a dark place and away from heat and the sun.
- Apply a drop on each affected area in the morning and before you sleep at night.
Aloe Vera Moisturizer Home Facial with CBD Oil
This recipe is designed to curb inflammation in your skin. It also moisturizes and hydrates your skin.
Things to prepare:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoon of coconut oil
- A cup of natural aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- Half a cup of shea butter
- 5 drops of CBD oil
How to prepare the facial at home:
- Turn on the heat and use a clean steel pot.
- Put all the ingredients within the pot except for aloe vera and CBD oil.
- Mix all the contents within the pot until everything is melted and blended.
- Once melted, let the contents of the pot cool off.
- Put the aloe vera within the cooled contents of the pot.
- Add CBD oil to the pot and mix well.
- When a creamy consistency is established, store the contents in a mason jar. Put the mason jar in a dark place and away from the sun.
- Do not put the mason jar in a freezer.
- Use the contents like your regular moisturizer.
Avocado with CBD oil Face Mask
This recipe is as good as your regular Korean face mask. It moisturizes and adds plumpness to your skin.
Things to prepare:
- 1 avocado
- 3 drops of CBD oil
- 3 tablespoons of shea butter
- 3 drops of patchouli essential oil
How to prepare the facial:
- Scoop the ripe insides of avocado and mash it.
- Put all the ingredients together with the mashed avocado and mix them all.
- Store the blended contents in a mason jar and store it at the bottom layer of the freezer.
- For best results, do facial steam to open up your pores before applying this recipe.
- Apply the contents like a facial mask and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water.
Try these recipes at home now. These are organic ingredients, so you can be assured that what you’re putting on your skin is natural and safe. Happy skin all the way!